forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 02-06-2015, 07:03 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,091
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I say Lawrence and Beckinsale. It is not the same with my two favorite players out of the game, but this was a fun thing to do thanks Madame
Old 02-06-2015, 07:11 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

My pleasure. I've been wanting to do something different for awhile, I'm glad I pulled this together.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

Everybody wins with a threeway.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:32 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Can't argue that.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:45 PM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage – Round 5
Anna Kendrick (50.82%) defeated Lacey Charbert (49.18%)

Meow’s Musings:
First Battle of Round 5!

Anna Kendrick is content with the turnout of her match against Lacey Charbert. Poor Lacey was ready to rock, but Anna decided to recreate her Sanitarium death. All it took was a begging smile to convince Brant Bumpers to go and snap her neck! Anna is now the first of our Semifinalists. We will find out her competitor after tomorrow’s results are announced!

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!
Old 02-09-2015, 05:47 PM
MadamMeow

I can't keep my days straight when counting this stuff out.

Please remember to return February 11 for the start of the SemiFinals!
Old 02-10-2015, 03:14 PM

Credits: 2,128
lorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to behold

i'll be there if you are
Old 02-10-2015, 06:38 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yep! Will be on in the evening, but come in and see me.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:39 PM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage – Round 5
Olivia Wilde (41.82%) defeated Jennifer Lawrence (38.18%) and defeated Bar Refaeli (20%)
Anna Kendrick will face Olivia Wilde in the Semifinals!

Meow’s Musings:

Olivia Wilde was able to overcome both Jennifer Lawrence AND Bar Refaeli in her battle with very little effort. When we left off, Jennifer Lawrence and Bar Refaeli were going line for line in a cocaine snorting battle. Olivia wasn’t having any of that shit, but fortunately for her poor Bar was the first to OD just as she entered. JLaw started laughing, which unfortunately included one of those annoying snort laughs. When this happened, her face was still near the base of the stash and she took in way more than she could handle and OD’ed as well! Such a shame, but with this Olivia Wilde will face Anna Kendrick in the Semifinals!

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:26 PM

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I'm projecting this to come down to Olivia vs Yvonne. A terrific matchup and better result than I had been expecting, but not a choice I'm looking forward to. This has turned out to be a lot more fun than I had expected.