forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,719
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Also check galaxys3root.com for YouTube videos on how to root and install custom roms.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,840
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-09-2012, 08:28 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm not going to jail/ban people for talking politics as long as you don't say stupid things like wishing death to people or anything that could cause trouble if tracked back.

I like that you guys are talking and if you keep it "clean" so to speak I won't harrass you. If you do go too far and I need to delete your comment, don't bitch at me for it.

And I would appreciate it if you keep political conversations in the Obama thread. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Foetus

Code:

what if its cmetz? thats ok, right?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yes you can wish cmetz death as long as you include this emoticon. Because when you kill the other members, you have to do it with love.

Just kidding, everything is case by case of course, but if something is an obvious joke and no one gets butt hurt over it, you'll be fine.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Foetus

Code:

good. then i will continue plotting to love cmetz to death
Old 11-09-2012, 09:40 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

See, that emoticon makes it all ok. In fact, it makes it seem like a nice gesture.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,933
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

are you trying to become an MCP? or maybe an MCDBA, MCSE or... i don't remember them all anymore!!

I worked in germany at a callcenter giving info's etc. about this MS certifications for Professionals and Companies (Certified Partners).

Buona fortuna per il prossimo esame fratello!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,933
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

what do you transport? maybe some pic of your new beast??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,773
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I've rooted every phone I've had of the Android variety, my Droid 1, the Stratosphere, and am about to do the same with my Droid Razr. I like to get used to the phone's default software and the hardware before I root. The Strat was the hardest one and the one with the least development, because of the kernel and locked bootloader. That said, Samsung has some solid hardware and with the right ROM I bet their phones are kick-ass. XDA is the best source for custom ROMs and information/instructions. Good stuff, GF.

Code:

My company bought training for us at my site, the two of us. We each took a different course. I wanted to take an introductory Windows Server 2008 course but the guy from the training company told me it wouldn't help much and encouraged me to take the 6421B. It was a mistake.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread