forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,741
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I thought aboot the whole root thing, and again, I'm no real techie, so figured I'd just fuck it up and brick my toy.
Besides, this is the third one in the last nine months because I break shit (shocking, huh?).

Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,907
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i don't leave my house often so anything i own is usually pretty safe..fuck, my sneakers last me at least two years and i don't wear shoes or boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

wasnt one of my best. ill try to be more offensive tomorrow.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,707
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

One huge advantage of root is increased battery life with custom roms and kernels. I can currently get approx 25+ hrs on a single charge doing what I normally do ...gps, internet, music streaming, the works.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:12 PM

Bob is going to be mad that you chose Fever's over his. Life is grand.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,741
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

now you got my attention.
surfing xda now - still seems risky, but could use the life.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 PM

Code:

Yes, risky but worth it. Make sure you stick with your carrier, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or whoever since they all have their separate S3 sections.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i wouldn't mind the extra battery life either! how do i accomplish that?

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 PM

Code:

1. Go to XDA Developers and Rootzwiki and immerse yourself in the section for your carrier and phone. Know what you are getting into and what the risks/rewards are. Read the horror stories and successes. Step by step instructions on both are usually there in the black and white.
2. Do it again
3. Do it again....
4. Root
5. Install a Custom Rom (which are always less battery hogs than original firmware) and there are bunches of them that focus on some advantage. Some battery life, others speed and many provide the best of both worlds.
6. Optionally install Custom Kernel for even better battery life
7. After that, lots of other tweaks and goodies are available that non rooted phones cannot take advantage of.

Last edited by The Godfather : 11-08-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:00 PM

Code:

thanks

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Closed Thread