forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 06:32 PM

Credits: 79,201,572
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Jersey's close enough. PM me if you are around or even if you need anything while you are here. Don't know if you are with NY people so if you get lost or anything just drop me a note.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:37 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Yep, staying in Brooklyn with a friend from college and meeting up with other college friends in Manhattan tomorrow... so keeping myself relatively busy. And luckily not too lost/confused- I used to come here a bunch when I was going to school in Philly. Been years since I was last here though.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 PM

Code:

cool, have fun. Too bad you are not staying around for the 4th. The fireworks are spectacular down on the west side. But the crowds are ridiculous. Definitely worth doing once though.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:49 PM

ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

I've done New Years in Times Square... I figure that's another one of those NYC experiences that are good to do once. Spending the 4th in Jersey, mainly because I've been camping for most of this trip and I know it'll be impossible to find a campsite on the 4th, especially since it's a Saturday. So I'll just keep on hanging out with my friend in NJ... supposedly we're partying it up.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM

Code:

Did the times square thing many times as kid. I wouldn't go near there now for anything. What a mess and they don't even let you drink.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:58 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I'm curious, what was your route to NY?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:59 PM

Code:

Yeah, once was enough for me. I'm completely not a city person, so Times Square combined with those crowds was enough people to last me a lifetime!

Old 06-30-2009, 07:02 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,158
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i love dexter

Old 06-30-2009, 07:02 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

who is dexter??

EDIT - oh are you talking about the show?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:03 PM

Code:

On the way here I took the 80 through CA to the 50 across NV (I wanted to go to Great Basin National Park), 70 through UT (trip to Moab)-CO (stopped in Frisco)-KS (3 days in Lawrence)-MO-IL (stayed a night near Charleston)-IN-OH (one night near Zanesville)-PA to the 78 through the rest of PA-NJ-NYC (now in Brooklyn). All in all a good trip- very scenic up through CO, and then again in eastern OH and western PA.

My route back to CA will be slightly different, initially dipping a bit more south and then crossing up a bit more north, I think.

Closed Thread