forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,815
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Got another on the outside lookin' in ...

minhngocvt,

Nice of you to stop by but it appears that you have been kicked the fuck out.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:45 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Ugh, fuck all of you, twice, with a garden hose.

Root canal tomorrow.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:36 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,084
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey, Fucko, we like to call it inter-species erotica.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,540
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

You say the sweetest things!

Hope all goes well. What kind of pain meds do they prescribe now? When I had my wisdom teeth done about 15 years ago they gave me Tylenol 3 (codeine).
Old 11-01-2012, 09:57 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

I'll have to wait and see. My dentist told me to take 2 advil before coming in, but I sure hope I get something stronger on my way out!

Well, at least it's a day off work. So there's that.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i hate root canals. thats why i started smoking meth. fuck teeth
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,792
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I'm guessing from Vietnam... Minh Ngo Cvt... I think that's a Vietnamese grilled cat dish.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,764
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Code:

I just brush my teeth with milk.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,815

Code:

How's your halitosis?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

man milk?
Closed Thread