forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,557
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh talking to Satan about it is a whole different thing, i heard the price is a good Blow job, for tips please refer to N2,Pobs and the most recent one Postmoves. Satan will deny it, he's got a reputation to worry about, but PM him and work it out

Code:

What she said

Last edited by Nekyo : 06-28-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:24 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,917
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

[quote=nekyo;307345]Oh talking to Satan about it is a whole different thing, i heard the price is a good Blow job, for tips please refer to N2,Pobs and the most recent one Postmoves. Satan will deny it, he's got a reputation to worry about, but PM him and work it out

HAHAHA!!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,624
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

You know it. See you know all this, why are you acting like you dont. Donkey punch or GTFO! lol

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Holy ass crackers. Have you ever heard the term 'speaking in tongues'?
Code:

Old 06-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,879
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

That's not Speaking In Tongues. That's just a whacked out guy speaking what sounds like Arabic.

From what I know, speaking in tongues is speaking or chanting in a dead language, unknown to the speaker and usually without them remembering it, because they are in a trance.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:09 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Code:

I am forced to go off a bit here. Please bear with me.

Having more or less been raised in churches that taught the practice of speaking in tongues, I can tell you that that pretty much is it. Everyone sounds a little different. That guy does sound more like a real, still in use language then anyone I've ever heard. Arabic.. maybe but if I had to guess I'd say maybe more Hebrew.

Speaking in tongues isn't always done in a "trance." Anyone that claims they do it can do it at anytime; but it is most often done during worship services when the person does appear to be in a trance like state. Usually the intent is for one person to end up giving out a "prophecy" type message, in tongues, to the whole congregation and then another person (or the same person, I've seen that too) will give a "tongues interpretation" so that everyone else can understand. Obviously this leads to the whole question of whether or not the person giving the interpretation is giving an accurate one from God or simply one from the "flesh" as I've also heard more then one interpretation given for one "prophecy."

The tongues outburst is believed to be from God and is a message to the church which is then interpreted by another person, the interpretation also believed to be from God. In my experience it's almost always along the lines of "believe in me" blah blah blah.

There's a lot of controversy surrounding the whole speaking in tongues doctrine esp when most churches that do it a lot (charismatic churches) tend to make it the main focus of their believe system, despite that I think there is only book in the New Testament that even mentions speaking in tongues. That book being 1 Corinthians and the part in question chapter 14, verses 2-28; roughly. The book of Corinthians being the first letter Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth.

So obviously, one book of the bible written by Paul to a church is enough to base an entire doctrine around. Please ignore that Jesus doesn't say shit about the subject. Also, if you read the fucking verse it's clearly not supposed to be the focus (bold for emphasis):

Code:

I used to have a bunch of bookmarks about this shit. And tithing. The teaching that you are supposed to tithe 10% of your income to the church is completely un-scriptural. It's almost entirely based in Old Testament scripture which doesn't apply anymore thanks to Jesus and the New Testament.

If you want to get a great look at what it's like in these types of churches, I highly recommend watching a documentary called Jesus Camp. It took me about 2 years to make it all the way through because I kept getting pissed off and turning it off.

Last edited by Striker : 06-29-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Striker i agree with you on every single point you made (except my knowledge isn't as deep on the subject)... but i had a relative that went off the deep end as a "born again christian". I was forced to spend one summer with them when i was 15 and attend church 4 times a week. Her and that freaky religion turned me off to any organized religion for the rest of my life.

She would also walk around the house "speaking in tongues", often crying at the same time. She was a complete fake and only used church as a replacement for high school social catfighting...
Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,107
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im tired. i wanna get fired today

Old 06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Nooooooooo don't get fired! Jobs are hard to come by these days!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:51 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,917
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:

I agree.