forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 12:29 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,240
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It'll suck for you when they get posted in the 'tard section...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i just saw them in the chosen ones
Old 10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I was assuming she meant she had more up at some time.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,086
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Code:

Yes, there used to be lots. Lots and lots. The "new chosen ones" was the replacement to the old thread, which was just the "chosen ones." The old thread was the one that was lost, I believe. So sad.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,885
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Wait what....you mean I missed some? DAMN ME AND MY BEING LOYAL!!!

Why have you forsaken me!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,571
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Actually I was talking about the bickering going on up above, but hopefully I'll earn my stripes in the future.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,032
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Oh come on. I don't mind Shasta or Mac, I like Mrs. C, I have nothing against Sexy Lion.....

.... but which cunt let Bob in?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:00 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,032
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

(This went ignored)

Honest answer is we don't know Shasta. Bob told us he was Jizzay, but he's proved to be a lying tosser, so we don't know for definate.

Also, I'm Pobs. You don't know me.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,964,109
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Dear previously banned members and members who were so pissed about what happened that haven't been here in awhile,

Sometimes letting it die and moving on works, but I think in this case with so many members not being in the know, it simply won't work like that. There's definitely some hard feelings by some tards who were in the middle of this and letting go is going to take some time. The truth of the matter is, that when a punishment is so extreme that you had to be banned, that simply airing out the facts without being biased will probably help with the transition. Adding a new moderator who felt you were wronged so many years ago and then reinstating you guys without an explanation seems a little shady to me.
I don't know you guys because I was an on again off again lurker at the time, so I either don't remember the facts or was too busy looking at pussy to really know what happened. Because of that, and that fact that I happen to like Fever and Godfather and anyone else that this affected in the PB that I would tend to side with them before I would gratiously welcome any banned members to the fold without knowing why they're so pissed at you guys. In saying that, you guys do what you feel is right by the forum but know that because of previous doings I won't know if can ever really trust you, so forgive and forget doesn't really work for me.

Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts,

smeegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.

Last edited by smeegs : 10-18-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,773
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Anyone have any Comicbt invites?
Closed Thread