forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 01:56 AM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,638
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ok - well you clearly shot my theory full of holes. Yes I love burgers, steaks, chicken wings, you name it I eat it. Animals that are primary food sources are part of the food chain. So you would eat a cat?? Yes I will assume you are just a sick fuck - and no I think PETA is on the extreme end of things kind of like where you are pointing this discussion. The only point you could make to me that would even justify that if say you came from a country where it was common for the every day domesticated animal (dog/cat/etc...) to be considered a choice for dinner. Other than that you really don't have a point.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:30 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,540
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default Love the Irony

So the advert in the top right corner that says I can click to meet Saving Abel is awesome. Especially since I first found out about them here, and the dLoad links are still here. Love it!
Old 10-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Cows are raised for food.

Chickens are raised for food.

If you raise common pets for food then go for it, I don't look down on other cultures.

But if you kill animals for the hell of it and don't eat/mount them then you deserve a foot up your ass.

Does that make sense?
Old 10-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,139
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The action in this forum is weaker than John McCain's bladder.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:49 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,277
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yeahh what is up

ive been on and off today and through the night and theres been minimal postage
Old 10-26-2008, 02:51 PM

Credits: 79,200,806
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I ate donkey in China. Felt a little weird about that. I also ate Chinese alligator, and I spent my life trying to save them. (They were farm raised) I couldn't feed a dog or cat to my snakes though, but in theory I don't see anything wrong with it. Not if it was someones pet of course, but I don't see what makes dogs or cats any different from any other animal. I eat pork all the time and pigs are smarter than dogs and cats. When I travel I eat first and ask questions later. I would eat anything, I don't care.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

triple, I agree with you. Another thing that bothers me, which I guess was my point, is the raising of pets and not taking responsibility for them. WE have a major eco problem here in Florida with non-indiginous animal upsettng the nature's balance. I blame the owners for just cutting their pets loose because they can't or won't take care of them. What increase the magnitude of the problem, is many do this without taking precautions to curtail unchecked breeding.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,777
noneyabizness is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

its the weekend i think
i bet halloween weekend is giong to be real slow
Old 10-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

I think my line is drawn at an animal that is happy to see you. Dogs and cats are certainly under this category. I've gutted a lot of animals being from texas and a hunter when I was younger. Like a kitten is happy to see you and wants to play with you and then you're going to feed it to another animal. I've killed wild rabbits, but those fuckers weren't coming up to me.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

triple ... what about snakes that are keep as pets? Or lizards for that matter, such as iguanas?