forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:17 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's weird, I really was somewhat afraid of that when I was 11. It didn't stop me from enjoying Pop Rocks though. How did you know?
Old 09-17-2012, 10:06 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,373,650
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

has been a while since i heard of one of those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 547,417
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

this is how I feel when I drive some times...people you can not stop in the middle of a working driveway then back up!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:08 AM

mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 AM

My 2 Cents

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 06:05 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 67,940
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

your mom told me they are usefull for facecleaning after scat-sex sessions, too!!

i like your mom! ..a lot!

with love megafrocio!!

Quote:
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 09-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,837
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Having a bit of a lumpy time of it at the moment. We've been half trying for another baby lately ("let's just see what happens" kinda deal). For the last 2 weeks, my wife's been an agony. Severe abdominal craps, which she stubbornly put down to period pains. Then she did a preggo test twice and 2 came up positive, but the pain was still there, so fearing an ectopic pregnancy, she visited a doctor, who was fucking useless.

Popped to casualty, where they took a shitload of blood, and while we're waiting a few days for the results, her variciose vein becomes red and inflamed. This is fucking bad news if she IS pregnant, as the only way to deal with a varicose vein is either to operate, putting any foetus at risk (no, not that one), or to take warferin, which thins out the blood, but also causes birth defects, miscarriage, abortions, and general fucked-up-ness.

Shitty week. Going for a proper scan next bloody wednesday, so another shitty week to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,031
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

So I pay the power/water bill to the city and since I get paid every other week, I've been just splitting the payment. Never been a problem, except this past Friday when I went to pay, the site didn't reflect my previous payment. I've got the confirmation email from the city and the money's cleared my account. I didn't have time to call them because work's been batshit crazy, so I asked my girlfriend yesterday to do it. She didn't. I texted her today and asked again, no response. I emailed her and she said she didn't get the texts. So I asked again via email if she would call them, again no response. Look, she lives with me and her job sucked so bad that I told her back in January that she could just quit and look for something else. She didn't find anything for a while and I ended up finding an ad for a part-time job at the museum. She works there now, but only every other weekend, so her financial contribution to our household is limited. Shouldn't she at least call the fucking city and ask them what's up with the payment they took that never cleared my account?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-18-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,920,306
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

yes..
Old 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM

Code:

yes, she can...

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread