forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In Japan, the toilet seems to be optional. A variation of the blumpkin, known as the shitonmyfacekin.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,072
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha

Old 06-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

see when a man gets a woman to drink enough alcohol, certain feelings arise. It's in man's nature to take advantage of women and its in a woman's nature to be thirsty. Thus, throat babies are born!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,621
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Cheater

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:59 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

You inspired me, I wanted to share it with the perverted world
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14 PM

jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Lies you lie and you lie again

Old 06-17-2009, 11:35 PM

Code:

I will never be inspired again!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 PM

Code:

Some more lies!

Old 06-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,171
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

well I had a very eventful night, just got home after spending 4 hours in jail..........................lol. wasn't in a cell really just sitting around in a chair in an office til the paperwork was done. I was at a pizza place with my brother and his family and we had just started eating dinner and this place has everything from game to planes to video games!!!!!! don't want to get sued lol. Well we were sitting at our table and out of the corner of my eye I see this father grabbing his son by the arm and yelling at him, no big deal just giving a word or two. well I continue to eat my wonder shitty pizza and all of a sudden I see this guy slap his son across the face. I was shocked, I'm all for disciplining your child. A few smack on the ass or a belt which I was brought up with but never touch the face.So I just sort of stop eating and wait, and he does it again this time so hard his son falls to the ground. I was so fucking surprised that I stood up and started walking over there. As I walked over there I could here an employee say sir please take this outside, I was even more fucking shocked by that. as I got there the guy see's me coming and stops, I tell the guy hey man this isn't the place for that and why are you hitting your kid in the face, I told him I'm all for smacking on the ass, but the face is over the line this is your child. he tells me to mind my own fucking business and I tell him oh really. I say there's tons of kids here that are watching you beat your kid in front of them so either stop it or take your kid home. He tells me he has every right to smack his child in the face if he wants. I could see the child's arm and it was pure white and I ask the guy he might want to let his grip off of his sons arm since it looks like he's cutting off blood. next thing you now he lets go of his sons are and walk towards me and the fucking employee walks back away from the situation. I see out of the corner of my eye that no other fucking person in this place is going to do anything. I tell this guy if your man enough to hit a child how about me, because it looks like no one else here has the balls to stand up to you. so short story he make a few comments and before he can finish them I just fucking level the dude, After he on the ground bleeding I tell him if your going to fucking fight with some one don't be such a fucking pussy and just do it. words are for people who don't have the balls to swing. well by that time the cops were walking in as I leveled the guy, and they did what cops do and he pressed charges. But after a shit load of people told them what happened they just brought me down to take statements, I fucking rode in the front of the cop car......lol. the guy got child protective services called on him for child abuse and was arrested with the witnesses statements.

nothing is going to happen other than spending 4 hours filling out paperwork but it was a fun night.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:44 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,031
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

^^^^ Respect to you Dangles for having the balls to stand up to such a pussy piece of shit. You should get a fucking medal dude. Guys like that deserve putting down.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Closed Thread