forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,224
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Shes gotta be having more that one. That or shes taking some hardcore IVF/hormones. ORRRR the photographers are just taking very unflattering pics of her. I hadn't seen a picture of her in a long time so it just shocked me. She looked bloated.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 04:39 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,165,468
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

not sure that the paparazzi has ever taken very many flattering of her ever. now a days it's funner to beat up on the celebs when they start looking like a normal woman.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:40 PM

jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

I would hate to be a celeb or famous in any way, shape or form. Well I hope her chirun come out ok. I dont particularly want kids myself, but if it floats her boat more power to her.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:42 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Mariah Carey Addresses Twins Rumor
November 30, 2010

Mums the word when it comes to Mariah Carey?s pregnancy. The superstitious mom to be is trying to keep the details of her pregnancy under wraps, so the best we can hope for is a few slip-ups here and there.

Earlier this week Mariah may have accidentally let the cat out of the bag when she referred to her unborn child as ?they,? which quickly promoted ?Mariah is Pregnant With Twins? headlines to spread like wildfire online.

"I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas,? she said during a radio interview with Radio Disney's Ernie D.

When Extra tried to ask her about the rumors, she made sure to keep it a mystery. "I'm not telling anyone," she said.

But she did admit that she?s blowing up. Literally. "My fingers obviously swelled a little bit. I can't even get this ring off if I tried,? she joked.

Mariah and Nick go to Aspen every year for Christmas but she?s so preggers right now, she had to cancel the annual trip. "I can't go there this year because of the altitude," she explained. "We're figuring it out. Looking at different options."

Old 12-04-2010, 04:48 PM

Code:

Wow...may I never get pregnant. Its bad enough you gotta push a watermelon out of a pinhole and blow out your vagina. I dont care to look like marshmallow man either. babies=ick

Old 12-04-2010, 04:50 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,480
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

Code:

Code:

DIE BITCHES!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:55 PM

Code:

Have I ever told you that I've had a vasectomy???

Old 12-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i believe it should be "Das Bitches" or possibly "Der Bitches".....but definately not "Die Bitches"
Old 12-04-2010, 05:01 PM

Code:

Das Boot maybe?

Old 12-04-2010, 05:03 PM

Code:

Oh, and my step sister always said when we were young that she would never have kids, ever. She finally got fixed after 9 of them.

Closed Thread