forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,311
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ima going to little mexico in chicago to kick your ass....

But, a good tongue to the balls does sound good....
R.I.P. JMA

Old 08-23-2012, 12:58 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,836
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

HUGE alcoholic over here
i have realized that a 12pck of pounders (16oz'ers) is not enough for me everyday! that's an issue, lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake

Last edited by cmetz : 08-23-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,926
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

that sounds very good! i did not imagine to see the word spätzle on a canadian forum!!! germanic origins for mega maybe???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 08-23-2012, 10:41 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,926
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

nice evening
buona serata
dobro vecer
schönen abend

to all of you!!! and don't forget to VAFFANCULO (with or without spätzle)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 08-23-2012, 01:23 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,400
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

I am about to explode with anticipation since my game launches tomorrow night. Now to figure out how to set both computers up so I can have sex while I play. Yesssssssssss
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 999,871
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

What game?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-23-2012, 01:28 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I've pondered this when I was hooked on WOW. A sybian would totally be the way to go, but too bad they cost as much as a used car.

EDIT: Just realized you want your hubby lol. Never mind.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-23-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:43 PM

bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

Guild Wars 2

Code:

Yes, actually the first beta weekend I made him plow me from behind while I played, but since this is the launch we both want to play at the same time
Old 08-23-2012, 01:51 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

You would need to set up where you can be bent over a table or something and reach your computer. Then you would need to set up some type of portable shelving sort of like a TV tray but sized so he can reach it standing while positioned to do you. It would have to be able to be placed over you but what I'm envisioning doesn't sit on top of you. If that makes sense.

Is he handy with tools and making things?
Old 08-23-2012, 01:58 PM

Code:

ha! no he isn't and a tv tray wont support the 32 inch flat screen he uses as a pc monitor.
Closed Thread