forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 12-29-2010, 12:37 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,958,438
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Katy Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:37 PM

Default Jennifer Aniston

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:39 PM

Default Miley Cyrus

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:41 PM

Default Liv Tyler

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:04 PM

Credits: 79,175,827
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

So I made this gif but I can't speed it up. I set the frame rate delay to 0 with Ulead gif animator, but I can't seem to find a way to speed it up. The original video is much faster.

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:04 PM

Snake, I don't have ulead gif animator but I do have CS4 extended(thanks Godfather ) and thanks to some clever tutorials I found, was able to speed up your gif a bit more. If your interested I'll post the links to those. Maybe if you're interested in doing more gifs this would be the way to go. BTW all I did was delete every other frame to make it look faster.

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:14 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's perfect dude. I had a feeling if I deleted some frames, it would speed it up. I definitely would be interested in the tutorial when you get a chance. Thanks!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:38 PM

I had to use this first link just to figure out how to open the gif in photoshop

Code:

This video shows you how to do it using just one pic and changing some features, but it shows some tips that are relevant to the whole process.

I was able to edit your gif because it was just the gif I was working with itself. If you're starting from scratch using video, you need a video editing program to get the clip you want to work with first. Some of forums I've visited list different problems using adobe software. I'm using a pc with a 32 bit system which seems to work well with doing this type of work. If you're using mac the first link should work with it as well. For some reason guys using a 64 bit system are having a hard time bringing up the file to edit because it doesn't work well with quicktime which you'll need to view on your system. I would upgrade Quicktime if you're operating the higher system. If you have an older version of PS such as CS2 you'll be using ImageReady as part of the process. Good luck, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:25 PM

Code:

I've got the video editing part down. I will try PS but I am only running CS3. I have to check it out. Any problems installing CS4? I have been having a little fun lately, but I am sure I won't do anything special. I made a cheesy one for my girl the other day and I got points for that Thanks dude
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:39 PM

I actually just downloaded the one Godfather posted about a month and a half ago no probs. I don't know what the difference is going to be between the two. Honestly, your gif is the only one I've ever edited, I just happened to see your post and looked up how to do it using photoshop. Luckily I have 3 years of PS experience from college. I know there are a lot of good tutorials on youtube so your can probably just look up how to do it on there using CS3. I haven't used CS3 since my system crashed about a year ago, so I don't remember if you have to use imageready or not.

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.