forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,434
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
the jcw is about $6000 extra. i just have the S. honestly, it's most fun i've had driving ever. takes corners like you wouldn't believe. weighs about 2lbs., with 150hp. i definitely recommend it.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:08 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

just fucking ban him already. he's a whiny bitch. then maybe all the other whiny bitches will go with him.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

BC get off the computer and go play with your kid...
Old 10-22-2008, 11:11 PM

Code:

i don't think your forum detracts from here at all. i, and many others, find that it's better now that most of you hardly post here at all.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,684
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Sorry, bait not taken.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,615
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Because you're a girl and all girls torture men. You may use emotional torture instead of physical, but I'm sure you'd torture me if we hung out in real life.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Banned

Credits: 3,522
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I want the JCW, but reality will win. Besides, that 6000 would go real far in personalizing it. I've driven both, and either one kicks ass.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 PM

Code:

i've driven the non-s also. not much difference. with gas prices, i would actually recommend the non-s. but i mostly drive city streets.

i belong to http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/ and http://www.scmm.org/. the forums are great to find aftermarket parts and non-dealer mechanics.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:38 PM

Code:

bitch, please. dime to a dollar you're going back to your forum to whine.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:49 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,057
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I'm not scary!

Closed Thread