forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 04:40 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 67,050
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Don't go to NYC they shoot dogs. And crackheads.
rough town..
Old 08-16-2012, 05:37 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,239
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Just got dropped of by the police tow truck...Fucking woman pulled out of one driveway to cross a major road to go into another driveway, I fucking t-boned her...They better fix my truck, I won't junk it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
make her pay it off in anal
Old 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM

Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

It was her fault for sure, so...She'll be getting it up the ass from her insurance company...
Quote:
Old 08-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Foetus

Code:

make her pay it off in bracciole and cannoli
Old 08-16-2012, 06:33 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I don't know what bracciole is, but it sounds like it hurts. alot.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:15 PM

The Insurance guy asked me what colors our cars were...I told him it was a case of "black on black" crime...I crack myself up sometimes...
Quote:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:39 AM

Just got a call from dumb broad's insurance co...They will be paying, how much, I will find out next week. I don't want anything but my vehicle fixed.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,782
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

So I'm on my second full day of Intermittent Fasting (you fast for 16 hours straight and then get all your eating done in an 8 hour window) and I feel fucking fantastic. No stomach pain like the last two months, less shits, less-to-no blood in the shit. I'm feeling energetic as hell and I've had nothing to eat since 21:00 last night and just some water to drink. This IF is supposed to help burn body fat because your body turns to fat stores and glycogen for energy during the fast. I don't know about weight loss or fat burn yet, but I love this fucking feeling.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,058
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Observation

So I'm watching closing ceremony for the Olympics, and the John Lennon image fades in, I thought it was Harry Potter.