forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 03:33 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,788
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

^^^I wonder if he just types into google translate and copies whatever shit they spew back at him...

Old 07-27-2012, 04:42 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
No dude. I do professional translations and Google is pretty fucking awesome and perfectly intelligible.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Have a good OlympicŪ weekend jagoffs. Go Team Bigtitties!
Old 07-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,967
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Not always the most syntactically correct, but Google Translate is one of the best on the net.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-27-2012, 06:26 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities.
-Thomas Jefferson
------
Why bread is sensible and economic government restrict in different ways is to regulate and improve their own assets, and did not take from the mouth of the River. It is good governance and of this amount, you must disable the circlue us to a successful conclusion.

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator
Old 07-28-2012, 01:33 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,595
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

what's up, what's down what's been going on since i split the scene for San Antonio, who is causing trouble? so did i miss anything. my adventure, i CMetz'ed what could have been a hot hook up with a cute chick from Del Rio.
which was probably a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 07-28-2012, 02:15 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,788

Code:

I stand corrected sir.
Code:

uh wise an' frugal da system, which shall restrain niggas from injuring one another, which shall leave dem otherwise free ta regulate they own pursuits o' industry an' improvement, an' shall not take from da mouf o' labor da bread it has earned. dis here iz da sum o' pimp-tight da system, an' dis here iz necessary ta close da circlue o' our felicities. -Thomas Jefferson peep this shit

http://joel.net/EBONICS/Translator

Old 07-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Foetus

wtf is a "circlue"?
Old 07-28-2012, 03:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Ask your mom.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Foetus

Code:

i dont like to wake her when she falls asleep in my bed
Closed Thread