forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thats so exciting!

im just kidding...its really vague and boring
Old 07-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,706
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Much like you!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-20-2012, 10:52 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,111
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

You don't want pancreatic issues. My daughter has chronic pancreatitis, has to take Creon (pancreatic enzyme) every time she eats or drinks more than water. EXPENSIVE med, $5000.00/month for her needs (2-3 pills 5 minutes before eating/drinking). It tells the pancreas to shutdown, like what your body normally does once food has entered the Duodenum.

Her problem started from a failed gall-bladder that was not removed quickly enough.

A blood test will NOT disprove all pancreatic issues, only most. If the internal bile ducts are clogging, an ERCP must be done. Best place in the mid-west is Indiana University Hospital, Dr. Sherman. People traverl from all over the world for him.

Good luck!
Old 07-21-2012, 08:50 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Hello.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:55 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Word up.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,353
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I can get used to living alone...this fucking rocks.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 07-21-2012, 09:34 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

What is up, my funky fresh girlslice homey?
Old 07-21-2012, 09:51 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Nobody judging you when you play Buffalo Bill with your Precious… It's a wonderful thing.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:23 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Found a good resizer now I'm working on resizing everyone avatar to match their posting level.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:27 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

But then you won't be able to see mine
Closed Thread