forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,358
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-14-2012, 07:02 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I'm not interested in putting my health care in the hands of somebody other than myself. You are a fool if you do.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,566
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

All in all I'd say we pay around 60% tax, when you take everything into consideration.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:35 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,869
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

DAMN, that's crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,358
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

And I'm not interested in putting my health care in the hands of insurers who'll either find anyway to deny me treatment or bleed me dry.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-14-2012, 10:51 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

The sad part about what US politicians are pushing on their constituents (who DON'T WANT what they are pushing), is that many things currently covered will not be, many drugs will be classed "class 3" which means they are not covered and many chronic illnesses will be declassified chronic (Crohn's is one such).

What Non-Americans (both in citizenship and mentality) fail to accept is America is the "Land of Opportunity" not the "Land of Freebies".

It was founded that each person works towards their own "happiness". Nothing is free. If you are capable and choose not to, that's your problem, not mine.

Now, sadly, the rich became politicians and found they could make themselves richer by saying their voters want laws and regulations that don't help them, but the politicians and their friends. So, even though most politicians don't get paid in the top 1%, they somehow end up having the money of the top 1%.

Here's a bit of reality. I don't have health insurance since I lost my teaching job (which I lost because Obama and his Czars deciding Career Tech doesn't deserve the same funding and exemptions anymore). I can't afford the $650 per month premium for family coverage. Then there's the $100 copay, even for doctor office visits. BTW: I pay cash for that and am only charged $60. Then there's the $4000.00 deductible and a max cap of $250,000.00.

But, I DO NOT WANT FORCED INTO OBAMACARE! That will start "TAXING" me four years before it's activated. And even then, I won't qualify for services under Obamacare because I make too much money and "should buy my own insurance".

Here's another bit of reality. The INSURANCE COMPANIES pushed for Obamacare. They spent BILLIONS lobbying for those regulations. I know this as fact because I had two IT clients who are Healthcare Lobbyists. In the past three years, they made more money than in the last 25 years.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:41 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,996
mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

Now I'm not looking for any sympathy here, but I was hoping that maybe if I posted this to a bunch of strangers, hopefuly I would be able to come to terms with this much quicker than I would normaly. I haven't been able to post for awhile because I've laid up with what i thought was the beginnings of a serious sinus infections. Wednesday night i had a severe toothache that came on suddenly and just lasted a few hours. Went to bed since I figured it was the cause of sinus drainage into my jaw. Well Thursday, I woke up with a golf ball sized swelling just under my eye and above my jaw close to my nose.

So I call in to work and place a bag of ice on that for most of the day and night while taking ibuprophen, thinking that would work. Well Friday morining the swelling increased and has gone over to my upper lip. I head to the ER to see why I have the swelling. All this time, I don't notice that my lips are drooping and aren't moving when I smile or eat.

When I get called to back to be weighed, have my tempature and blood pressure checked, the nurse noticed it and immediately said it looked like I have Bell's Palsy. Since I actually knew what this was, I got pissed. She sent me to wait in the doctor's office. When the doctor comes in the room, she starts quiziing me about tick bites, fevers, chills and sleeping in extreme cold. I tell her no to all but i mention the tooth pain. She checks the tooth and it looks like it could be the beginnings of an abcess, but that is not what is wrong.

She tells me I have fucking Bell's Palsy. I'm beyond pissed, because my face could stay droopy, I could have an attack later and it could worsen, or it could go away and never effect me again. So I sit right now on three different medications with the lower half of the left side of my face droopy, mainly my mouth. I'm doing my best not to go into a depression, but it is hard as hell.

TL/DR- I have Bell's Palsy, and I'm trying to find ways to cope

Tits of those who will demand them

R.I.P. TheSnake
Old 07-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,334
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

shit mason jar, take care of yourself. you have to play the hand dealt....hang in there.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 07-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,590
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Mason, Bell's Palsy runs in my family, at least that what i was told as a kid when i asked what's wrong with Uncle Coy's face. not sure if it is a hereditary thing or if we are just unlucky, but it was my Uncle Coy that had it, he has passed away, not from palsy just old age, and a few great uncles that have it, and i myself have noticeable facial tics that are getting stronger and last longer as i get older by the end of my uncles life his upper lip looked it was stuck on vibrate he would make jokes that he should be an Elvis impersonator with a lip like his.
my eye and lip tics go off when i am really stressed out and can last for hours, it used to be more annoying than painful now it is the other way around. try and stay cheerful, it could be worse you know, you could be Foetus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 07-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

there can be only one
Closed Thread