forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,879
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I don't think so, but let me to get my package of benadryl and check again. I don't think there is an alcohol restriction.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

Credits: 3,522
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Wakin up is so overrated.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,126
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

its freezing

Old 10-19-2008, 11:28 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

yeah and i dont wanna go to work tomorrow

Old 10-19-2008, 11:36 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Benadryl may increase the effects of alcohol, and alcohol may increase the sedative effects of Benadryl. Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication.

That was the only warning I found on the net. On the box it used the word "avoid". When I work in the pharmarcy, I know it came up for discussion once. What happens if you take a drink or 2 with benadryl. The bottom line was you may wake up groggy in the morning.

Now drugs are a different story.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:39 PM

i dont do drugs

Old 10-19-2008, 11:46 PM

Code:

I didn't mean you. I was repeating the box's warnings, just trying to save myself some time since I knew you didn't do drugs.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:59 PM

ti think not doing drugs is the one thing my mother can be proud of me fore.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:12 AM

Code:

You make it sound like it's the only thing, and I can prove otherwise.

I'll tell you them tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed. MD appt in the morn.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 10-20-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Banned

Credits: 3,522
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

benadryl makes me wired. same w/ my daughter. and having to run for smokes in the middle of the night sucks ass.
Closed Thread