forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 08:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Happy Independence Day, America. And lest we forget, it isn't simply England we celebrate being independent of, it's tyranny. In America, we recognize that every man's birthright is of freewill. We have no king, no master. We are our own master. Despite the everpresent desire of some in powerful positions who think their job is to protect us from ourselves.

Happy Birthday, America. May you ever be a beacon of Freedom in the world.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,440
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Me and madammeow broke the law and set off fireworks we are rebels
Old 07-04-2012, 09:01 PM

rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 07-04-2012, 09:14 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,278,830
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,006
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In Michigan the new GOP Governor loosened up the law so now we can shoot off the good stuff without the fear of john law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 07-04-2012, 09:52 PM

Code:

Well nobody is changing laws here
Old 07-04-2012, 11:44 PM

Im watching 80s's gi joe
Old 07-04-2012, 11:48 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,841
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

drinking beers and listening to dn' b...i like beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-05-2012, 03:51 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,066
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Closed Thread