forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 10:24 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,126
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i know maybe i should.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,879
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

So. Fla. despises the snowbirds Canadians (you can always tell them by their licence plates or their "ay?"). It's not just tipping, it's nickel and dime way they treat ppl and merchants as a whole. Bosses tell employees to be nice to them as the local economy needs their $$, but on the road, you can see the seething. I've been on both sides of the employment scale so I know how it is. Ppl just get tired of the way they get treated. The problem isn't with the younger generation, just it's like a chemical release goes off in their heads when they hit 50 and they go nutty and cheap.

Oh, and for the final kicker, all have a home in Canada, come down here and pay seasonal rates (which are higher by about 25%, but that is to everyone) if they don't own a second home here, then brag about how low cars and food are in Canada.

I send flowers to the nurses whenever I go into the hospital to say Thank You. I think thay like that better.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,393
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

hey when i say wackjob, im generalizing about all of us, dont take it personally. this is dsf, after all
Old 10-19-2008, 10:29 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Besides, wacking is a guy thing Amy, you gals pet, we guys wack
Old 10-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

trust me when i say i feel floridas pain, i live in a city where over half of the pop. is 65 and over retired ppl. that have all moved here from small towns and farms. we have more condos and retirement homes than anywhere else.
and they are here cuz the majority cant afford to go to somewhere warm in winter. so imagine the bitching and lack of tipping that goes on in my city. its a pop of 60000 ish and its 35000 (if my mem serves me) of 65 and older. driving is like a reverse drag race
Old 10-19-2008, 10:40 PM

Code:

Don't you love the little old ladies with blue hair that are so small that when they drive, they can't even see over the steering wheel. You look at the car and think there's nobody driving.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

between that and the kids driving the right hand drive cars its like half the cars on the road are driving by remote or some shit, damn blue hairs
Old 10-19-2008, 11:00 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

idk if i should drink or take benadryl

Old 10-19-2008, 11:05 PM

Code:

Go for them both. They're not dangerous together unless you're driving or operating heavy machinery.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 PM

Code:

or plan on waking up

Closed Thread