forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 278,080
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i just ate a piece of cotton, by accident
Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM
MadamMeow

I'm took off of work today and tomorrow. I'm going to a car show tomorrow in NYC. I like sitting in the fancy rich people cars I have no hope of ever affording.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 278,080
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

The string is there to pull them out when you're earning your red wings.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:13 AM
MadamMeow

I think I may the only person alive who wants to kill touch screen phones. Typing on these is painful. Lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,800
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

That's why I got one with a slide out keyboard, which incidentally is the only good thing about my POS phone

Old 04-06-2012, 02:55 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I regret not getting the slide out. I have tiny fingers and this thing still doesn't get me right lol. And the Android spell check makes me type like a n00b everyday. Lol. I'll have the word right then after I send my texts/emails I notice it switches my words.

People make fun of me for wanting my BlackBerry Curve back. Lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 PM

Credits: 79,203,093
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

wtf is Android? I'm looking at the new Samsung. I'm thinking I want a phone without a keyboard, so I have a larger screen. I will not get anything Apple. I love my blackberry but it is only 3g and I am paying for 4g.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:37 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I have a motorola that runs on the Android system. Although I'm also still with Virgin Mobile, so we get Sprint service, but all the Sprint subscribers get faster speeds. Virgin Mobile users are like the ghetto children of Sprint. Lol.

I hear a lot of people like their Samsungs better than the Motorolas they had. Are you going for the Galaxy? Or did you find something better. I don't like the touchscreen, because as a former secretary I can type without looking. I just need to "feel" the buttons to do it. Lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:21 PM

Credits: 79,203,093

Code:

I don't know what a galaxy is. I just looked at the most expensive one
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Closed Thread