forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 11:33 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
aww i wish they were happy events, he says he doesnt wanna get married but i know he'll change his mind

Old 03-14-2012, 07:16 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Aww. I wish you luck sweet heart!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 PM

Credits: 79,200,679
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

That always works out well. Try getting knocked up.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:30 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

thats rude

Old 03-14-2012, 01:30 PM

Code:

thanks

Old 03-14-2012, 01:56 PM

Code:

how is it rude? It was actually sarcasm. Take it from a man, if a guy doesn't want to get married, you are not going to change his mind without a hook.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:31 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I don't think you were rude, Snake, and having had more guy friends then female friends, I understand what you're getting at. However, Amy don't do this on purpose. I've known plenty of chicks who went the pregnancy route and they are currently single moms and the fathers have more kids with other women making for not much child support.

You could use a hook though, although who knows what more you possible need as you are already hot as fuck. Maybe he just needs more time. EDIT: You can get a tax credit!

I don't know if this will be helpful or not, but here is some advice from wiki.

Code:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-14-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:36 PM

Code:

thanks Kitty. Amy knows I love her. I look at it this way, I never wanted to get married either, until I met a girl I wanted to marry
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:38 PM

hey btw: This is my 8th day without a cigarette. Not even a puff. Smoked for 40 years off and on. It's been rough. So forgive me if I have been grouchy, mother fuckers.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:45 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:

hes had really bad past relationships so know he has trust issues, im the complete opposite of every girl hes been with and ive already seen positive changes in him in the 8 months weve been together and i have no plans on getting married anytime soon so theres a lot of time to work on everything.

and getting pregnant before im married would kill my grandmother

Closed Thread