forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:15 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,280,181
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Tila Tequila Overdoses and Suffers Brain Aneurysm; Nearly Dies
By Caitlin O’Toole • 5 hours ago
Breaking News

Model and TV personality Tila Tequila is in serious condition following a brain aneurysm and drug overdose that almost killed her.

Tila was rushed to the hospital last Wednesday after her roommate called 911 and reported that the reality star wanted to kill herself.

TMZ is reporting that the roommate told cops Tila had “tried to kill herself all week.” She was released on Monday.

According to a source close to her, TIla, who is 4′11″, dropped from just 100 pounds to a frail 78 pounds.

“It was terrifying for Tila and death was knocking at her door,” the source exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

“She was in two hospitals for the span of a week and is still not in perfect health,” the source added, “so she’s going to check into an outpatient program.”

Tila reportedly suffered a brain aneurysm in the middle of the night. Because of the pain, she is said to have taken two bottles of unspecified heavy prescription drugs.

The source says that Tila threw up all over her bed after overdosing and thought she was dying. “She was screaming for help, and in desperation, broke her bedroom window and attempted to jump out,” the source said.

“Finally a friend came over after getting a strange text from her and found her convulsing on the bed. He called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital.”

Sadly, Tila still can’t speak properly and may have suffered permanent brain damage.

Monday night, Tila’s manager had a feeling something was terribly wrong, so she called 911.

Cops went to Tila’s home but Tila refused to open the door. She then called 911 to find out why officers were at her home … and explained she couldn’t answer the door because she was in a wheelchair.

Cops eventually left Tila’s home. Tila is currently resting.

We wish you a speedy recovery, Tila!
----------------

If she suffered permanent brain damage then they should put her out of her misery. No need to sustain another mental case's life.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 03-06-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:34 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,510
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A nation holds it's breath
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,324
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Apparently well-wishers have been going door to door, raising a collection for her.

So far they've got 2,000 Vicodin and about 1,500 Ambien
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

lulz
Old 03-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,903
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

TFF, Dude, TFF
Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Oh shit. We got a Stantz/Handlebars biumverate going here, folks. I actually just wanted to say 'biumverate'.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:49 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,280,181

Code:

As to oppose to cumumverate? Yeah another original word. Thanks for the inspiration douche.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 672,143
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Biumverate? Shouldn't it be a homounverate?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,963
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I want Rustlers, Cut Throats, Murderers, Bounty Hunters, Desperados, Mugs, Pugs, Thugs, Nitwits, Halfwits, Dimwits, Vipers, Snipers, Con Men, Indian Agents, Mexican Bandits, Muggers, Buggerers, Bushwhackers, Hornswogglers, Horse Thieves, Bull Dykes, Train Robbers, Bank Robbers, Ass Kickers, Shit Kickers & Methodists
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,903
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I can find you everything, but the Methodists. Sorry about that.