forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
But the public does

God damn, another 500pt drop. Shit. I'm thinking the stock market is more fucked than I imagined.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,539
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

pray tell dear amy, why not?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:37 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,032
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

I don't like how it looks, when I was 14 I refused to go to school one day bc they wouldn't go down.

Since I had my nipple pierced there's like no feeling so its not something I have to worry about much anymore

Old 10-07-2008, 03:37 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,498
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I love the appearance of nipples protruding through a shirt!!!!!

its like a work of art, i just sit and stare and take in the beauty
Old 10-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

my gf has hard nipples 95% of the day, its a very good look on a girl, unless ur in your 60s.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:42 PM

scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

the dirty little secrets they don't talk about much.

Go back a couple days ago and see how many front page articles you can find about bailing out private financial entities.

A ton of places get their short term funds from sources other than banks!!!! And when they can't get short term funds they can't operate. The feds are trying to figure out how to prop up the non-banking finance sources. Scary shit.

Meanwhile the major players in housing still can't get funds, including STATE housing authorities. In many states a key player in the mortgage market is the state housing trust or housing authority or housing finance corp. Names change but the idea is they help finance houses. Your local broker qualifies you for whatever program you best fit into and in some states the best programs were actually offered by the states. And recently the lenders had been sending even more loans to the housing corps because conventional loans as well as government loans like FHA now have new fees. CHanging the lending requirements back to the old ways was prudent. Obviously a 65% debt to income ratio was a bad risk for a home loan. But the problem is not only did they go back to the old benchmarks they also have lending fees tacked on.

You should expect to add 3.25% of bank fees (not including ANY other closing costs) to your purchase. 1% for the origination fee and 2.25% for the "points". Awesome. Now when these state corporations start closing, and they will, the housing market will truly be at a standstill, even for the very best borrowers.

We should just be happy that so far the utilities have found a way to have enough short term operating capital!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

i wonder if that guy or girl still thinks about the fact that he got to touch the bewb of amy, talk bout a job with its perks
Old 10-07-2008, 03:44 PM

Code:

well that fuckin blows. did you ever go back to the place that pierced you. The idea is to enhance your enjoyment not totally destroy it! have you thought about taking them out to see if the nerves can rewire at all?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,498
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

perks is right!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

the same fucking thing happened to me. after a night of drinking i was dared to get my nipple pierced. the next week it got infected and i had to go to the hospital. i think that was the most ashamed my dad has ever been of me
Closed Thread