forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 05:55 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hmmm... cant say that for sure but if we are going to start policing eachother's morals i would say that even if she was 18 Mac shouldn't have done it considering he has a daughter Katelynn's age... but hey, WHO AM I TO SAY what people should do?

I am a piece of shit. Jesus is a piece of shit. This site features crotch shots on the main page daily and talk of STD's, sex, and blatant drug and alcohol abuse. I doubt if a scene girls thread is going to tarnish this site.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:58 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

I say get yer facts straight.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:02 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,112
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

it was a middle age lady. somewhat more modest but not really. i could tell when she was shopping me bc she was by the book and lately none of the shoppers are.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:04 PM
satan666

Code:

But Scampr see that's where i don't think it's a big deal. So you are saying now you feel guilty because you MAY have had some thoughts about a girl that you DIDNT know was 17?

What if it was the day before her 18th b-day? Could you look at her boobs on that day and feel guilty about it but not feel the same guilt the next day when she is 18? It's only the U.S. law that is making you feel that way.

You didn't actually have sex or physical contact with an underage girl (underage by U.S. law) .. you just looked at one. The law wants to prevent predators from looking at teen girls and that being a "gateway" to the next step which would be actually taking sexual advantage of a girl that is underage.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:07 PM
satan666

Code:

sorry, i dont know everything about everyone's personal lives... i understand your need to stick up for Mac. I apologize if his daughter wasn't katelynns age but she's close enough for me to still think it's creepy. I wasn't trying to offend you. Just using that as an example.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:22 PM
satan666

I need new skis...
Old 05-18-2009, 06:27 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

ask santa

Old 05-18-2009, 06:30 PM
satan666

Code:

i'm way too naughty to ever get anything from Santa
Old 05-18-2009, 06:33 PM

Code:

its a sad christmas in hell

Old 05-18-2009, 06:34 PM
satan666

Code:

Bwahahaha

and on that note.... i'm out! laterz
Closed Thread