forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-16-2008, 12:23 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,101
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

haha why am i boring?
Old 05-16-2008, 12:26 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,970
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
idk...why are you?
Old 05-16-2008, 12:27 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

very witty. im not boring at all.
id like to know what makes you talk out of your ass that way?
Old 05-16-2008, 12:29 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

ego and stupidity...but you are boring

here's my interest vs. your posts

blah blah blah boobs blah blah blab

boring boring interested boring boring
Old 05-16-2008, 12:32 AM

haha me, ego??
your kidding. and stupidity would be attacking someone online that you dont even know.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:35 AM

Code:

wow...you are a blonde. you asked a question, i answered...about me.

so give us something interesting besides your morose one liners,,,
Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 AM

hmm does that mean i should show you my boobs?

bc the last thing i would want is to bore you
Old 05-16-2008, 12:42 AM

Code:

seen 'em...give me some brains to go with the boobs
Old 05-16-2008, 12:46 AM

im actually very smart, regardless of what you think of me. i just simply dont put any effort into an internet forum
Old 05-16-2008, 12:46 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,783
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default what the fuck

Since when are brains required? We'd have to flush out dozens of morons if that were the case.