forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 03:20 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,862
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Stop holding out hope. Let her go and move on. You're trying to stay in your comfort zone. Don't do it. Get busy living or get busy dying

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 06-29-2008, 03:39 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,697
AllHailMe is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

So should I fuck her over? Her family has never been great to her and with the stuff I know she would have a much harder life at home.

The thing is, she said she didn't know what she wanted, just that she didn't want to be with me right now. Maybe she was trying to be somewhat nice, but it's still fucking with my head.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:40 AM

Code:

Don't look for revenge. Don't look to fuck her over. Just move forward with your life.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:45 AM
paris gave me herpes

Code:

It's just so fucking hard right now. All I wanna do is stay in bed and sleep but I can't even do that because my mind is still on her. I can't sleep right because I dream about her. I can't fucking eat because it feels like I'll throw up as soon as I try to. I'm 22, friendless, girlfriendless, working a dead end job, community college drop out and it all feels so hopeless.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:55 AM

Code:

You just need time. This will suck for a little while. Nothing I can do to help you there. It will take time but it will get better. You're young. Take some of the advice that's been given to you earlier. Go out and meet people by joining a club or league. Look for another job. Try to get back into school and further your education to help further your future goals. All of these options will introduce you to a whole host of new people and new/better opportunities. The more you sit and mope the longer it will take to get over her and the longer the pain and hurt will stick around.

Move forward. Don't stay where you are or obsess about the past. You can't do anything about the past. Control your own future. Surround yourself with positive energy like what's happening in the forums here. Do things that make you feel good and make you laugh. Find people with common interests who also make you feel good to be around. It's all about moving forward. The pain will go away eventually. Like I said before. Get busy living or get busy dying. It's up to you. I would prefer to see you get busy living. We all want to eventually hear about the great girl you met or the new buddies you've made or any other accomplishments you;re able to achieve but al of those things will require you to take your own destiny in your hands and do something about it.

I know right nwo sucks so it's important that you do things to take your mind off of it. You're wasting energy hoping for something that by all accounts does not sound like something productive to your well being. Get out there and start living. In the words of Gordon Ramsy, "Move your arse!"

T

Old 06-29-2008, 04:06 AM
paris gave me herpes

Code:

Sincerely, thank you trespass. I genuinely got choked up because of the support you're showing me.

It just hurts because I didn't want the relationship to end. I still cared/care about her. I wanted to be with her when she accomplished her goals and I wanted her to be with me when I accomplished mine. I think I invested more in the relationship than I should have and now that it's gone I feel like I've lost everything.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:12 AM

Code:

I can honestly tell you I know the feeling. TO have to part ways with someone you genuinely care about is never easy. But when you know the relationship isn't healthy and you are travelling different paths sometimes it's hard to let go. You still need to. Like I said, you're young. Really young. You will meet many new people and probably experience more joy and more heartbreak (sorry but that's just life). The important thing with adversity is to get back up and move forward. Holding grudges or looking for revenge will never make you feel better. It only darkens the soul. Always forward. Look for postive energy. Make friends. Good friends. The good friends will travel with you through thick and thin. Lean on them in times of need and allow them to lean on you when they need it. I have faith you will find happiness but you can't wait for it to land in your lap. Make things happen for yourself.

Good luck. We're here for you but don't use us as a crutch either or we'll take your legs out for not helping yourself. That's just tough love.

T

Old 06-29-2008, 04:27 AM
paris gave me herpes

Code:

Thanks again trespass.

I'm sorry to say that I might disappoint you guys though. Knowing myself, I'm too big a pussy to just go out and start new things and meeting new people. I can't even muster up the courage to say good morning to some of the people at my job now, and I've been there three months. I also know that if this girl does say she wants me back, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:33 AM

Code:

Like we keep telling you in this post, the only way you grow as a person is to step out of your comfort zone. It's not an easy thing to do. We don't expect you to just dive into the deep end but be willing to put a toe in the water. If you tell yourself you're a pussy, you will be a pussy. Positive reinforcement buddy. The more small victories you have the more confidence you will build for yourself, the better you will feel and the more you will grow as a person. you are in a vulnerable state right now and like I said, we're here for you but you need to show a willingness to help yourself. Don't just cave. That's easy. Stand up. Move on. put the past behind you. That's hard but in the long run, it's better for you.

Start with your job. Say good morning to the people you work with. That's a toe in the water. Every day say good morning to someone different. At work or otherwise. make it a habit. That's baby steps.

Like I said, you have to show a willingness to help yourself before we can fully help you.

T

Old 06-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,008
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

i have read most except fr this last page, i was running out of time b4 going to ball.

being the dumpee my fair share of times, i will totally agree with the post previous to mine.

i found that i would always think of the good and fun times and not as the whole picture with bad times included. time and distance give you better perspective.

Get out and try to reach out to the friend that you had b4 dating this girl. most guys will for give u for not talking to them, it may take a bit of time but it will happen.

get out and find a wingman to hang with and got somewhere. even if its as lame as the zoo, dont even have to be lookin for a gf, jusst go out get ur radar tuned in again after 3 yrs. there are hot beautiful sexy women every where (jsut take a look on the forums, every girl is a stunner)

they say the best revenge is living live good, well thats kinda lame and shit but the best revenge is finding a hotter funner new gf than the old.

ps dont be one of the round mouths x bf that fucks up shit and wont let go. i have been dealing with that with my gf's x and the feltcher wont stop and im waiting to deal with him, she has had to go to the cops and shit already, they kinda work together, but indirectly (he controls her work) and soon as she quits there will be charges pressed on this funt.

and my i suggest The Destroyer. add that at the end of the donkey punch+ sanchez + shocker combination
Closed Thread