forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 936
melissa22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
don't you ever regret that you didn't just stick it out though?

i actually do like being in school anyway. i'm just lazy.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

From that pic the other day, I thought yu were a brunette first, then dyed blonde.

Also Mega, one thing, I left out by accident is chronic fatigue and diabetes, plus ADHD mess with your short term memory so I'm always forgetting things and butting into ppls conversation to say things before I forget. My friends are used to it and know why, but it puts off a lot of ppl. I like come in here, because I've found most of the DSF are above average intelligence and the force me to use me brain which is a good thing. Sometimes I get antagonistic when things are slow around here, but most of the time I like to stir up a good debate in some of the political rooms. I know some ppl don't like my use of vocabulary, but that's how I talk and it's the friends I keep, but I do say thank goodness for spell check, because I can't type or spell worth a crap.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

And the bailout has passed. I officially give up on this government. Revolution anyone?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:16 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

With or w/out the tax package?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

with sweeteners. And 80% of the population said hell no to it. Looks like the democrats are losing the house.

Code:

Who on this board has 250k in cash? And can I borrow some?

Last edited by Trips : 10-01-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,046
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i was platinum blonde(naturally), then mousy brown, now white blonde

Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM

Code:

I doubt that, but we'll have to wait and see it Nov. I've been sick all day so I have't looked at the bill. I'm just on here until I finish eating, then I'm of to bed. ZI got to go see the Dr. in the morn. I'll pick up the paper and check it out.

Code:

Didn't know. I need you to do me a favor and turn your buddy list on for a sec. so I can send you something. I've been trying for 2 days, but you have your buddy list turned off. Please.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Code:

Who on this board has 250k in cash? And can I borrow some?[/quote]
The cap need to be raised 10 years ago. That is an old issue. There are a concern on my part about not raising fee, but raising it in other areas. They did this too fast. Many ppl have accts in numerous banks to deal wiht FDIC cap for safety. I just think banks are now going to need to eat the rate increase until they themselves can figure how to pass on the increase without effecting the smaller account holders to the point of squeezing them out.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:44 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,046
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i added you to my bl

Old 10-01-2008, 09:50 PM

I hope the house drops this again tomorrow.
Closed Thread