forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 08:46 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,041
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I really didn't get it. Most of the jokes about dicking me go right over my head.

I was a natural blonde until last summer my hair started growing in dark. Stupid vitamins

Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,613
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm becoming bored with the internet. I may have to go get a real life.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 936
melissa22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i don't want to do my homework. : :
Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Me neither. Do mine please?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:50 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Just drop out of school. You guys have a job now right? Trust me, it won't get better. People will just expect more of you if you have a college degree.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 936
melissa22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i can't even get mine done, how will i do yours too?!?

Code:

yeah, but it's my last year... i just want to get it over with. people already expect too much of me anyway, but if i get my degree i can demand more money.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:59 PM

Code:

I dropped out with one year to go. Best time ever.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

some one could study for my mid term since i cant seem to get motivated to do it, good thing i got 4 hr before it to cram
Old 10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Well yours is too hard. So do mine and enjoy the feeling of accomplishing something
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I don't do anything. Been on disability for the last 9 years. Basically my body is falling apart. I suffer from morbid obesity, which is metabolically untreatable, but stable (meaning it doesn't go up or down no matter how much or how little I eat. We suspect gastric surgery will not work due to the innumerable digestive problem I have. Because of my obesity and varies accident, my back, neck, knees and legs are shot. Surgery on my back and neck are not an options. My lower legs have vascular damage that I have to be careful of because I also have diabetes. My diabetes is under control with exercise and diet. Now when I mention my obesity, I'm not gargantuan. I now weight 345. I used to weight 464, but miraculously lost 150 lbs. in 8 months then gained back 50. Nobody can explain why and all medical test come back negative. My weight hasn't changed in over a year. My average caloric intake is 1800 calories.

In addition to physical problems, I also suffer from Epstein-Barr Disease, which is a form of chronic fatigue. My digestive system is shot. I have non-ulcerated colitis, IBD, GERD, gastric paresis and acid reflux. My legs suffer from Lymphedema and vascular deficiency. I suffer from Adult ADHD, Depression (related to the Epstein Barr) and OCD.

Other than that, I'm healthy as a horse and will probably live until I'm 80. No heart disease, cancer, strokes or dementia. We just live to be old and pain in the ass to our children, of which I don't have any and I've never been married. I hope that answer your question. If not, just ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability. I have nothing to hide.