forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 07:15 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

That's sweet but I plan on losing about 15 more pounds

Old 10-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,401
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
no way, food poisoning is the best. you can eat all you want and barf it up 5 minutes later. plus, your abs get a pretty good workout.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,875
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

tats .... I don't mean to butt in, but please tell me you are joking?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I had food poisioning like 2 years ago and lost like 5 pounds in one day

Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Get out. If anything I'm gonna add a pound to your weight. Ahh, get it? Wink, wink.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:35 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

what's there to joke about? chicks throwing up is pure sexiness
Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,875
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Hey Amy, sorry about last night. I pasted out in front of the computer. That's why I never finished answering you. Tonight might not be much better.

Food poisoning isn't fun. Neither is a kidney stone. But whatever you do, don't practice bulimia. It gets to be habit forming and dangerous
Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

no way. i caught a bad case of food poisoning once (i'm talking throwing up every 30 minutes for 3 days then every few hours the next 2) and i lost 20 pounds in a week. granted, i had an aversion to seafood for a long time. but i had a nice six pack when it was finally over.

i mean, if we're talking about which illness is the best for losing weight.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:42 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I'm having a nice six-pack right now.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:44 PM

Code:

empty calories, son...empty calories.
Closed Thread