forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
is there a difference?
Old 11-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,317
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

One part cherry NyQuil, two parts bourbon. Don't operate heavy machinery after drinking it.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Foetus

Code:

so i shouldnt masturbate?
Old 11-26-2011, 10:33 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,461
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Stop interacting with your families and friends and start posting.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,176
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

interesting night....so i get a call from my brother in-law saying he believes someone is in his house that is being built, his neighbor had called and said he saw a vehicle pull up the driveway. Now this is out on a deserted road and it foggy as hell tonight, so someone shouldn't be out there at 9pm. I live about 4 blocks from where it is so me and a few of my buddies say what the hell and I grab a few guns and a finish off my beer and we hall ass over there. We come hauling ass into the drive way in the fog with our lights off....lol and next thing in a movie scene you see three guys get out of a car guns drawn and flashlights shinning. Now let me tell you we can't see more than 100ft and the house is 8400 sqft and there's no power so this should be fun. so we can't see anything from the outside so we go in and I think to myself I hope they don't have guns because this might get messy(oh just to let you know this place has been messed with a few times since it has been built) So we get to the door and we decided that one of us would search upstairs and the other 2 would check the lower area. I get the upstairs...haha....it's pitch dark in this place and I'm just hoping these guys have left, So I'm walking along upstairs and look down to see 2 lasers sweeping across the down stairs...haha these are the laser sights on my glocks....I had to chuckle thinking if there are people in here what are they thinking. I'll tell you one thing this is a big fucking house in the dark. So we look everywhere and nothing. So we walk outside and we see a car coming up the driveway....since it is foggy outside we can't tell who it is so I sway my flash light back and forth to make sure they see us. Turns out its my brother in-law and he gets out of his truck and laughs because he sees three guys with handguns and just says I'm happy I'm not the people who were here. I personally think the people left after a few minutes of being there because you can't see anything out there, but it was fun for a bit.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:12 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,108
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

tl;dr drunks with guns = best idea ever.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:58 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 552,904
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

with what image host...I am getting bitter!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:48 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I will have to investigate this further...sounds intriguing!
Old 11-28-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,853
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Me and the pretty one in my house broke bread with some of our high polluted friends this past week. They were serving some high alcohol content tea called TATRATEA. Pretty good shit.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:13 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 353,362
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

number 4000. Yay me!!