forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 10:26 AM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,922
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I also don't like to eat liver...it's a poison and toxin filter.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i think he meant from drinking a ton, right?
Old 09-29-2008, 11:29 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,498
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Monday comes around the same time every week, and every week it pisses me off....

Hi
Old 09-29-2008, 11:33 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,071
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i dont wanna go to work todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 09-29-2008, 11:34 AM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

lets go play!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:40 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i cant i got called in bc some girl i really dont like is sick

Old 09-29-2008, 11:44 AM

Code:

what the hell did you even answer the phone for???
Old 09-29-2008, 11:48 AM

Code:

it was my manager calling to ask if i could cover for the other girl, and me and that girl have disliked each other for 2 years, but shes the kind of person whos fake as hell, but overly nice to in front of everyone and when i had the flu last spring she offered to cover for me and it would make me look like a cunt if i dont cover for her :

Old 09-29-2008, 11:49 AM

Code:

mmmm cunt...what? huh? wait, what were we talking about????
Old 09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

im not going to school today. i'm sick and need to read for midterms. blah!
Closed Thread