forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 12:23 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lmao. Damn STD ridden operators! : I hope you at least gave her a new oral infection in return.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 4,003
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

New Oral Infection was going to be the name of my grunge band until I remembered I wasn't grunge.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-16-2011, 12:14 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That would be an awesome band name. Grunge or not. I used to know a site where you can look up if band names have been taken. Damn I wish I could remember it right now! : Grrr to me.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:40 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

They should have used that a couple years ago when doing that stupid reality show Rock Star: Supernova, where they got sued because a band already had the name Supernova.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-16-2011, 04:44 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 26,155
BUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really nice

Told by my shop foreman today that I need new boots since my boots aren't a complete leather upper. I told them that they comply with ASTM F-2413-2005 which meets all requirements. He told me that it didn't matter. I responded by telling him "It's good enough for me to die in these boots serving your country but not good enough for your shop." He let me keep my boots.

Last edited by BUBBAGUMP523 : 11-16-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM

I got an unexpected pay raise today. First they scared me by having the HR Manager come ask me to her office. Last time that happened in my area, the dude got shitcanned. I get in there and she calls my manager, who tells me the company hired someone independent company to audit salaries against national averages and company averages per job title. My pay turned out to be pretty lousy so they gave me what equates to a $6000/year raise. This raise goes into effect with the next paycheck (Black Friday) and does not affect my yearly PMR review that's done in February. I'm pretty fucking ecstatic about it right now.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-16-2011, 05:12 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,675
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Now you can get that boob job you always wanted
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 11-16-2011, 05:16 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,244
HedleyLamarr is a jewel in the roughHedleyLamarr is a jewel in the roughHedleyLamarr is a jewel in the roughHedleyLamarr is a jewel in the roughHedleyLamarr is a jewel in the roughHedleyLamarr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

pay raise, what the hell is that? that's the only reason I'm not sweating a yearly review and the fact I've taken no classes this year; who gives a rat's ass when there's no raise involved?
Old 11-16-2011, 05:24 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Congrats! Pay raises are a rare specimen these days.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:43 PM

Code:

Pred had a job and couldn't keep it. If he lived close to one of my offices, I'd vouch for him, why not.

Code:

That's the one thing I can say about my company, even in lean years there is at least A pay raise in it if you do your job and get your training hours in. Some years it's capped at 2% or so. But that said, I've been with this company for almost 5 years and have increased $12,000 in yearly salary in that time, close to 33% total.

Code:

They are indeed, in fact just two years ago my company had to let 250 employees go across all the sites. I was kept, and I'm still here and they must like me.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread