forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,354
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
And I'm sure Stantz is being a cunt as usual.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-13-2011, 04:32 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Heckuva palindrome!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,125
madmonke is running out of shit to post
madmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to post

Code:

Staats <-- my last name is a palindrome. My work Cell phone number (minus the area code) is a palindrome.. but no way am I posting it LOL
Old 11-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,330
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Actually, I'm tending to my sons, both of whom have coughs and colds, and as the 6-year-old suffers from Praxis Excavatum (sunken chest), we have to keep a close eye that he doesn't get a chest infection. His condition means he has two-thirds the normal lung capacity of a kid his age, so if he winds up with an infection it cripples him for three weeks and he's so uncomfortable with it he sobs the whole time.

The younger one, however, is just loving his new and wonderous ability to unleash barrel-loads of snot at will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,580
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

If I could get a BJ, I wouldn't be lonely. I at least put some thought into my random thought post before clicking submit
Old 11-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

But I'm not lonely anymore.

I have my 6 pack.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

yep, being a cunt
Old 11-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Foetus

Code:

which one? i must have missed it. you should listen to a bunch of Joy Division tonight.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Hello.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Consume me.

Code:

Such a cunt rag. Just bleed out already.
Closed Thread