forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You aren't a bit a skrew, you're a whole lot a skrewed.
  1. It's a secured loan, with assets, most tangible and profitable, though a portion are in bad debt, the bad debt is still a recoverable asset that can be sold off and has already been figured into the over all picture.
  2. The government will own 79.9% of the company. This is one of the big sticking points in Washington right now as to who will be responsible for the overseeing of the company. AIG can't make a move once the bailout goes through without first getting approval from whomever Washington appoints.
  3. This is a short term loan at 12%.
  4. Without the Bailout, AIG collapses into itself. It won't be worth the paper it's written on. It's an Insurance biz. It makes money by insuring thing. In this case world wide. You give the money to every american adult and within 1 month inflation will be so high, bread will cost more than your house. One of the reason for WWII was the Great Depression and the extra toll it took on Germany. Hitler gave the Germans a way to climb out, a sick depraved way, but the ppl bought into it because he promised them prosperity. You want that to happen again?? Russia looking to update it's nuclear arsenal. They're building a fossil fuel based economy. They get rich if we go broke.
  5. Since this is a loan and not a giveaway who's going to pay it back? With AIG worthless and the world economy in a great depression, I don't see the United States as having a lot of friends right about then. Our broke-ass government wouldn't have the money to defend us. Do you really think anyone is going to come to our defense if Russia decides to blow us off the face of the earth? I think most would thank them, except for the Canadians to the north, because they would have to deal with the nuclear fallout.
I realize that this is a lilttle over the top and extreme, but they say it is written that the love of money is the root of all evil.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,198
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

yeah

5 char

Old 09-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

u dont know much about that AIG bailout since it doesnt directly effect me, but i know my brother said that something to the effect that it would cost him 10 grand additional in taxes over his life. dont quote me on that cuz i could have miss remembered what he said
Old 09-27-2008, 01:30 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 936
melissa22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i fly like paper, get high like planes
Old 09-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,198
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

that's the one

Old 09-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Shes from Singapore or something. Good song.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,684
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Remember, only you can prevent forest fires. But also remember that you can't do shit, because Mr. T is the one who starts them, and no one can stop that crazy fool.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,613
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm bored as fuck right now. Someone do a trick to amuse me.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,684
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

My arms are double jointed! That good for anything?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-27-2008, 09:24 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Here ya go.
Closed Thread