forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 04:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 841
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Zack: How does it feel to be the most hated man in school?
Coach Sonski: I don't care. I have pets who like me.
Jessie: They are probably pigs.

Saved by the Bell
Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 56,069
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

I had a bullet key chain confiscated from me as I entered a courthouse today. I guess they think I may be able to load it into a gun that I cleverly snuck through the airport-like security station.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:18 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,493
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Seinfeld Quote:

"To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid."--Jerry Seinfeld
Old 09-25-2008, 04:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 841
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

"In one word, would I do dope? Nope."
- Zack in No Hope With Dope

Saved by the Bell
Old 09-25-2008, 04:22 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Seinfeld Quote:

George:"Someday, before I die, mark my words... I'm gonna tell that woman exactly what I think of her. I'll never be able to forgive myself until I do."
Jerry"And if you do?"
George"I still won't be able to forgive myself, but at least it won't be about this."
Old 09-25-2008, 04:24 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,009
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah I'm a bad liar

Old 09-25-2008, 04:25 PM

Seinfeld Quote:

"Every woman on the face of the earth has complete control of my life. And yet, I want them all. Is that irony?"--George Constanza

Amy this is for you!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:28 PM

Seinfeld Quote:

Jerry"I still can't believe you're going out on a blind date."
Elaine"I'm not worried. It sounds like he's really good looking."
Jerry"You're going by sound? What are we, whales?"
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 PM

Seinfeld Quote:

"That's why I don't have cable in my house. Because of that naked station. If I had that in my house, I would never turn it off. I wouldn't sleep, I wouldn't eat. Eventually, firemen would have to break through the door. They'd find me sitting there in my pajamas with drool coming down my face."--George Costanza
Old 09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

STFU with these Seinfeld quotes. It's a good show and all-- but slow the fuck down. At least Shasta spread out his Handey quotes!!
Closed Thread