forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,184
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Man Is it me, but are kids today a bunch of crying little pussies.......Parents baby their kids too much. I remember having rock fights with buddies because it was fun and we didn't have games. I saw a kid today cry because he struck out in a little league game. Man I remember jumping off of 10 feet walls knocking the wind out of myself and moving on. Kids are brought up to emotional now a days. My brother is that way, he expects me to talk to his kids like adults and I said the day your kids fucking stop throwing fits when they don't get their way i talk to the like that.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 05-06-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:08 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 30,637
serafina has disabled reputation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm a little pussy then, when I used to play softball I had to hold back tears if I struck out. I think it was more of a competitive thing than a pussy thing.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,889
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Thats easy, ass whoopings are illegal now. Even 20 years ago, you got into some shit with a classmate and they would send you home. Now you can get sent to court and your parents can be sued. You can't talk someone out of being a bitch, but everyone understands an asswhoopin.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,879
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Wouldn't it just be easier to have her fly to tats, blow him and let him do her homework for her? After all, only japs are better with numbers than jews.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,184
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

I understand being competitive but not every time you strike out......if that's the case then yes you are.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:13 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,447
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

FTMFW!!!

outstanding, Handle.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,889
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Heh, I guess what I was trying to say is its all a matter of perspective. If striking out is the worst the kids ever had to deal with, then yeah he/she's gonna cry about it. But if kids have had some experience in other crap, they tend to toughen up.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 30,637
serafina has disabled reputation

How are your math skills N2?

Code:

At least I held my tears back! Better than the pussy boy you spoke of.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

fuck that. i spanked my kid. many times. if he's gonna cry, might as well give him a reason.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:17 AM

Code:

got me a Masters.

Closed Thread