forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 11:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
because you touch yourself at night
Old 09-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Cause the Jets sux again, the Dolphins beat the Pats so my season is ruined. Enough about fuckin football. I wanna see some tits!! (and the cheerleaders won't show any since the XFL)
Old 09-23-2008, 11:15 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,088
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha i would never drive to ny, thats why theres trains

Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i fucking hate facebook im

Old 09-23-2008, 11:19 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Oh yea. Wel if I come to NJ to see my mommy, will you meet me on the train to NY? I get the Erie Lackawanna into Hoboken into Port Authority
Old 09-23-2008, 11:24 PM

i dont think we know each other well enough for all of that

Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 PM

Code:

That's ok. I said it more as a joke. As you know or may not know I live on disability. unless I get a whole lot of money or another driving job up north again, I doubt I'll be up there anytime in next few years. I have money put away for emergency that I'm not about to blow to go up north just for a family visit. They have money, they can come down here. Just one other thing. I would never meet you on a train. I would only do it in a safe public place, just like I have for the few visitors I have meet in the past that have come to Florida. I'm very big on safety.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:50 PM

Code:

and im very threatening. im tall and intimidating

Old 09-24-2008, 12:26 AM

Code:

OH yea and I look like Santa. Oh wait, I do. All joking aside, I may joke, but my values never change. I'm probably more afraid of you than you are of me. My values are deeply embedded in me and I won't change for anyone. Money and sex can't buy me. It has tempted me on occasion, for I'm only human, but I when it comes down to the bottom line I try to live by who I say I am. And you said it right before. you don't know me well enough. That's why I would never meet in private under those kind of circumstances. I would only meet in a public place if I ever did. And then only to put a face or a voice to a name to a friendship. Even though I embrace the electronic age, I'm still way behind the times and always will be. Online friendships and dating is foreign to me. I will never totally trust it as I do talking to ppl f2f. There's more to it than that, but I don't want to get into that right now because I'm not comfortable sharing, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Also I'm old enough to be your father and look at you that way, not as date material, no insult intended.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:28 AM

im not insulted, i was so nervous to meet thomas bc id never done anything like that

Closed Thread