forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 09:44 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,066
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes well fag he may be. But he didn't leave us all hanging! Waiting for our WIR like Arabs waiting for our 70 virgins!

Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 10-25-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,317
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Shit, you need me to recap 7 posts in the past two weeks?

I've been out of town.....been busy as shit since I got back. I may have to do a triple play edition....hmmmm, nude tripletts.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 10-26-2011, 12:12 AM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 106,506
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Code:

Pobs would be happy, then...

Old 10-26-2011, 03:43 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,104
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Post number 29856.

Lulz.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

Welcome back TR.

Egads Dice I know that was for Pobsy and all, but I like my triplets like this:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-26-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Stuipid ridiculously large pics. =(
Old 10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,518
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Saw a deer walking around the courthouse lawn at 4 in the morning. Assuming he got the time wrong for his court appearance.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,176
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Sitting in Traffic school next to this amazon of a woman...she's like 6'3 and is wearing a skirt about 2 inches from her snatch.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,800
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You're in California, FTFY.

oops, forgot: Post #6984.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole

Last edited by MrGoutHimself : 10-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,552
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

This debt collector bitch calls me every morning starting at 5am. It's been going on for 2 months. I basically told her to fuck off last time. She doesnt get it. It's not a whole lot of money, but that's not the point. The only reason I'll pay is to make her stop calling but then she'll win, so fuck her. Lol. I told her a month ago that I'll only settle for 25% and her manager won't go under 30%, which is only a $200 difference, so accept it or fuck off! Stop calling every day. Bitch. The end
Old 10-26-2011, 01:30 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 26,149
BUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really nice

Code:

People seem to have lost their common decency. Everyday at 5am is definitely overkill. People seem to lose their decency and go on power trips when any amount of money is owed to them or their company.
Closed Thread