forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Me too. OUT! Bye Bradley, it was hectic, but fun.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

It's sunny and hot here, yet every time I pass a eyeglass or a sunglass place, they are dead. It has to be you. Ask for a raise.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:02 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,040
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

hey sugar

Old 05-03-2009, 11:03 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i got a raise in january and i may get one in july, ony time will tell

Old 05-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Well, I don't know how Sunglass Hut stays in business. They are always dead around here when I'm at the mall or City Place.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 AM

If I ever get surgery, I want this tattoo to cover the scars. I think it's cool.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,165
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

(I know some of you wont like me ranting like this, But i need to vent.) Well It's 1:49am and I can't sleep, Because in 7hrs we have to take my mom off of her breathing machine and I just left the hospital. I Stood there looking at my mom knowing that this is going to be the last time I'll be able to hold my mom's hand and kiss her on the head. My heart felt strained and I know she will be going to a place where she will feel no pain and be herself again. The feeling that the world is losing someone amazing and pure. she was some what awake tonight and I asked her if she felt pain and was she was comfortable, she blinked and that made me feel better. I know she knows that her time has come and she has excepted it.....I stood there tonight seeing them remove her feeding tube and other medication she doesn't need any more and it hit home that the time was coming. Standing there knowing that I can't do anything to get more time with her. Today sadness and anger hit me, anger when her douche bag of a brother who we made come out to say good bye to her came into the room and said hi sis it's me..............and that was it, really! That's it, I was fucking shocked.....I asked him where his wife was and his response was they couldn't find a sitter for their pets. I love some peoples priorities, and he isn't staying for the wake. I know some of you have been in my shoes and it sucks. I stood there thinking what i would give up to get just one more week with her not on the machine just being able to talk to her and laugh. I also learned how many people loved her from friends to co workers.......She worked in the hospital that she's in as a tech and there had to be over 80 people visit her to say goodbye, and it made me feel good knowing that it wasn't just her family that loved her and would missed her. Hearing stories from her friends that i've never heard before and laughing...............lol I whispered into her ear letting her know she needs to work on her gravy in heaven. Lol it's a family joke because she couldn't make a descent gravy her whole life. before I left tonight I walked to the church chapel in the hospital and stepped foot inside a church for the first time in 17 years to ask for her to go quick and to have her looked after and to make sure other family members know she was coming soon. It was nice to hear from her friends on how much she talked about me and how me and my brother and sister would drive her nuts sometimes, but that she glowed every time she talked about us. My Stepfather who lost a son and his first wife just 5 years ago to cancer has amazed me with his strength with this all, but I can tell by just looking at him that he is in pain. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to be in the room when they remove the stuff, after which she won't have long after the stuff is removed. I need to just to have those extra few minutes with her. I Got her a mothers day card that I want to read to her tomorrow just to let her now I love her and that she meant the world to me. I felt like in a daze leaving the hospital tonight, a daze that I've never felt before, I can't imagine what it will be like after tomorrow. What kind of daze will it be like then, where will my mind be. I know I'll try to keep up my same routine just to keep my mind sane. I've had my heart broken before, but how will my heart be today!

Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

You're a good man, Dangle. Being there may be the most gut-wrenching thing you will ever do. It was for me. But I don't regret it. My thoughts are with you.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,333
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Yeah I feel for you Dangle, I am glad to hear she is so loved and has many people around her, I think that must make it all a lot easier than if it was a lonely experience.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:14 AM

Code:

luxottica is like in the top ten biggest retailers in the world.

Closed Thread