forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,470
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^^ It's everybit as good as it sounds. I suggest giving it a try.

I noticed it was mispelled after I posted it and just thought I leave it to see if anyone caught it.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:53 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Have you got any good salsa recipes to go along with the carnitas?
Old 07-25-2009, 10:50 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,434
J@ckpot is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Just looked over your menu. Looks tasty.

Code:

Like corriander? Is that the fancy way of misspelling coriander? Or does the dish actually use the leaf cilantro but it's fancier to misspell the name for the seed? Confusing.

Or is it like shimeji mushrooms?

Code:

As if I actually give a shit about perfect spelling. But since you brought it up in such a wonderfully dickflavored way.

Last edited by J@ckpot : 07-26-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,470
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Nothing fancy, just quick and easy. You only need a blender.

1 - 28oz can of whole tomatoes
1 tbs ground cumin
1 tbs garlic salt
1 tbs ground pepper
2 serrano peppers
1 jalapeno pepper
1 lime.

Chop up the peppers and put in the blender first. (you can add more peppers if you like it hotter) the top of the the rest of the ingredients. Blend to desired consistency and add lime juice. I start with half a lime and add to if I need it.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 659,482
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

One-pot chicken pilaf.

Ingredients

Serves one, easily doubled.

1 tsp sunflower oil
1 small onion , chopped
1 large or 2 small boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
2 tsp curry paste (choose your favourite)
a third of a mug basmati rice
two-thirds of a mug chicken stock
1 mug frozen mixed vegetables
half a mug frozen leaf spinach

Method.

Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the onion for 5-6 mins until softened. Add the chicken pieces, fry for a further couple of mins just to colour the outside, then stir in curry paste and rice. Cook for another min.
Pour in the chicken stock and throw in any larger bits of frozen veg. Bring to the boil, lower the heat, then cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 10 mins, then stir in the remaining veg. Scatter over the spinach, cover, then cook for 10 mins more until all the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender. Give everything a good stir, season to taste, then tuck in.

Feel free to fuck about and add stuff/take stuff away. Eternally fuck-about-able.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 545,700
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I could go on about my lack of ability at moving cut and paste from adobe to this format and not caring about spelling after a 12 hour day, or just claim stupidity. Either way I thought we were done with this and if you want to keep it up I am happy to move it to the thunderdome where I will be happy to give you a taste of my dick.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 PM

Code:

Never wanted it to begin with.
Just wanted to jump in with some things we like to make around here. You have a very successful place and get great reviews. You're exactly the kind of professional that people like me want to hear from. Just sucks that it has to be all dicky.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:05 PM

Default Carne Adovada

Easy and awesome.

came across this dish in a restaurant on my first night on a trip to Albuquerque NM. It was stuffed in a sopapilla, which was weird. Only ever had them sweet. But it was great. Ate this stuff five more times over the next couple days. In breakfast burritos, enchiladas, by it's self on a platter. Just awesome. Make up the marinade the night before and just drop the whole thing in the crockpot in the morning. dinner when you get home.

INGREDIENTS
2 tablespoons canola oil
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons New Mexico red chile powder*
2 1/2 cups warm water
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
3 pounds large-cubed pork stew meat

DIRECTIONS

In a med or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Stir in flour and brown until light golden brown.

Blend in chile powder.

Slowly add water, stirring until lumps
are removed.

Add garlic, oregano, cumin and salt. Simmer
on medium heat for 15 minutes. Taste and add salt if desired.
Remove from heat and let cool.

Place pork in a large ziplock bag or marinade container.
When chile mixture has cooled, add it to pork and mix until pork is covered with chile.
Marinate pork overnight.

Place pork and chili mixture in a slowcooker set to low.
Cook for 6-8 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork.

Using two forks shred pork thoroughly and mix well into liquid.
Continue cooking on low for 15-20 min.

*This recipe specifies NM chili powder and I bought a bunch while I was there. Haven't tried any other type.

We put this in tacos or enchiladas for the most part. My daughter made a pizza out of it. Was killer.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:30 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 545,700
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^ Stuffed sopapillas are a staple in Albuquerque. The dough makes a killer vehicle for damn near anything, including carne adovada, as you discovered. Although I prefer to have it as dessert with a little honey. Keep to the NM red chile as others are much more bland, less floral, and one dimensional. I grew up in Albuquerque so later I'll post a good sopapilla recipe for those who have fry daddys or feel like playing with a pot of hot fat.

Bacon seems to be pretty popular here at the DSF so here is a pictoral of us making guanciale, which is cured pork cheek. It is the traditional base of pasta carbonara but is awesome like bacon squared on damn near everything.

This is how we spent a few hours on Monday.

1. remove 60# pig jowls from box

2. Assemble cure; red pepper flakes, rosemary, juniper berries, fennel seed, pepper, salt, sugar, fresh thyme and garlic

3. Toast spices and assemble cure

4. Trim cheeks of glands, spongy fat and anything not tasty

5. Rinse jowls while the light of God shines upon thee

6. Pat dry and double check trim job

7. Savor pile of pig

8. Poke a hole in a corner of the jowl so you can

9. Tie a loop of string in the meat so it can hang after five days of curing.

10. Once fully cured, hang for three weeks in a 55 degree environment.

We cryovaced a few to see how that would change the curing process.

Last edited by ThatHaole : 07-29-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^^^

Looks great. I can't wait to see the finished product.