forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 05-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default January Jones - Is troubled by her bikini 05/08/20

But to answer her question, since she asked, is you have become an attention whore. The addiction level equals that of heroin addicts that live under a bridge, just instead of rotting limbs that get amputated from shooting up too many times, you live in a bikini and stare at yourself all day trying to make everything perfect, then you spend hours taking thousands of pics going for the perfect shot, then you spend hours filtering that til down til it's a cartoon picture, then you will spend any additional time left in your life plotting what you will do tomorrow to get your fix all over again which for some like Bella Thorne also leads to STD's that will eventually rot your cunt and asshole out, but you don't need to worry about that til then.

(To be fair, I am a post whore. It's the same thing as the above minus the STD's cause who has time to have sex when you're stock piling thousands of pictures for days worth of posts to decorate the internet with in a binge/purge method of file folders sorted by potential thread names on a drop box. Not that I do all that anymore, I just stick to the celebs mainly, so I guess now you can say I'm like a heroin addict on methodone.
See, I'm getting help man!)

The moral of this story is, we're all homeless heroin addicts living under the bridge.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 05-08-2020, 05:04 PM

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Bella Thorne - Getting her attention fix with sideboob and unwashed hair - 5/7/2020

Quote:
Old 05-08-2020, 05:09 PM

Default Elle Fanning - Double showing us her favorite masturbating finger - 05/08/20

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:11 PM

Default Bella Thorne - Still greasy but with tits looking for validation - 5/9/2020

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:16 PM

Default Sabrina Carpenter - Bikini top - 5/8/2020

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:17 PM

Default Mena Suvari - Old lady ass in Jeans - 5/9/20

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:18 PM

Default Lili Reinhart - Work out clothes - 5/8/20

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:20 PM

Default Victoria Justice - Work out clothes - 5/8/2020

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:29 PM

Default Ashley Benson - on the hunt in a swimsuit & pink hair on the beach - 5/8/20

I have pink streaks. Had them first. And definitely months before the girl at work that tried to pretend she did yet complimented me on it at the time, but whatever.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:30 PM

Default Kate Beckinsale - Panties for her dog - 5/9/2020

Quote: