forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,954
rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Objection overruled!
Besides, I live across the globe, so its harmless flirting.....

Last edited by rockdude82 : 09-22-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,829
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I hate school. I'm getting too old for writing papers.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:42 PM

rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Tell me about it, I just started university, I have a report due 10/1, I just cant pull myself together to even look at assignment paper.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:48 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i wish i was smart enough to go to school, then i wouldnt have to work in retail

Old 09-22-2008, 12:52 PM

I'm in school cause I couldnt get a job.....in retail
Old 09-22-2008, 12:58 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

why would you wanna work in retail?

Old 09-22-2008, 01:01 PM

Well, one place I applied was an instrument store, another was an electronics store, stuff like that, as a salesperson, cause I have experience in that, and I like talking to customers n stuff, but because I had gone a year without work due to illness, people were reluctant to hire me, so I decided to get an education. Thats the great thing here, the government pays for your education
Old 09-22-2008, 01:03 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 56,069
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

My first year at the University, my Computer Science teacher started out the class by saying: "Computer programing is all about a narrow band of intelligence."

He then drew a horizontal line across the whiteboard. Pointing at the line, he said: "you need to be at least this smart to be a computer programmer, its not easy, its hard, complex, etc."

He drew another line slightly above it and said: "if you are smarter than this, you are smart enough to know that you do not want to be a programmer"

"That is the narrow band of intelligence that are computer programmers, those who fall between those lines."
Old 09-22-2008, 01:08 PM

So where were you?
And does that make me smarter than you, seeing as I have absolutely no intentions of being a computer programmer?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 56,069
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

I dont program anymore
Closed Thread