forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 03:26 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You can laugh, just don't point....
Old 06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,190
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

no, I moved to the corner cause bigmac kept looking at my butt and blowing me kisses...

about a man and his horse
Old 06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,036
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

shasta i swear to get you the pic you asked for im just being lazy and lying in bed
Old 06-16-2008, 04:06 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,190
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

some of the best pics ever taken were on a bed

about a man and his horse
Old 06-16-2008, 04:16 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

you're relentless!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:45 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,601
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Mel...it's good to see you out and about...

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 06-16-2008, 05:53 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Missed my point. I don't think you'd have THAT right, but you would have the right to publicly point out that my kids are being jerks.

Code:

Minding one's own business is over-ridden when someone else's business impinges on mine. The pursuit of life, liberty and happiness was never meant to be at the expense of someone else's. Too many people selfishly twist this in their mind till they think so.

Code:

No it's not. But it shouldn't be considered impolite, that's all I'm saying. If someone isn't comfortable with the way they dress, don't dress that way. Say when a woman dresses in a skimpy (or hot depending on the viewers perspective) outfit. I just find it hypocritical for her to get upset when someone stares or says "Wow, you're HOT".

Code:

So you'd also agree that if I felt uncomfortable with my being blond, if someone came up to me and said "Wow, you're blond!", than that person is also being rude and hurtful?

Code:

I agree. Neither of our views is perfect, but at least mine puts the onus on the person usually in control of what others think about them, not on the masses.

Code:

No offense here, please, I'm not being a jerk, I just find debates like this mentally stimulating so don't think I'm antagonizing. I'm always willing to readjust my perceptions and values, but I have to understand conflicting ones to do so.

What you wrote up there means shows me that YOU taught your child that it's OK to call someone fat, doesn't matter who. Trying to go back later and change that "impression" may not take.

I don't know how overweight you are. My mom has been overweight (70+ pounds) as long as I can remember. Many people I know are. Very few get really upset when someone points out that they are fat. It's not that it's being pointed out, it's how it's done. It's like someone calling me four-eyes. I never got upset about that because it's not something I can control. The only people I've know to get upset about stuff like this are those who feel cheated by fate or know in their hearts that if they changed life habits, their "problem" would go away.

Just because someone says "You're fat" doesn't mean there's malicious intent behind the words. The problem is, too many people are "looking for an excuse" to feel slighted. Psychologically, "being slighted" is a way for that person to transfer responsibility to someone else. It's a "Hey, I wouldn't be fat if you didn't tell me I am" thing.

Code:

I can not agree with this more. This is a familial and social problem. Sadly, politeness isn't really taught at home nor in school anymore. It's also sad that there's all sorts of civil rights groups saying that schools don't have the right to teach it.

It's also two sided, just like the race-card. People seems to want to take offense to things not meant offensively. Used to be OK to call someone Black. Still is in many places. Only someone decided that they needed to segregate their culture without seeming like they're segregating it and decided that now EVERYONE NOT OF THEIR CULTURE has to call them African-American. Huh, why is that? Were they born in Africa and came to America and hold dual-citizenship? OH, wait. They CAN'T do that. Africa isn't a country, it's a continent. So wouldn't it be more accurate if they classified themselves African-North American? And how come I can't be legally classified Scottish-Irish-German-American? Is it just because I'm White, oh wait, Caucasian?

I actually had a black (whatever you prefer) student tell me that HE can't be a racist. I asked why. He said, "Cause I'm black." !!!!!

See my point?

Code:

I know, pretty stupid huh? I can where what I want, but if I say the wrong thing... That's why I said we've lost the intent. The first amendment was specifically meant for speech, not dress. Society and lawyers have twisted it over the years.

Don't get upset, just looking at the same coin with a different perspective.

Last edited by strommsarnac : 06-16-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:43 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,169,856
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

^^^^^^ that all sounded too thought out to be random thoughts.

Old 06-16-2008, 07:49 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

You should hear the non-random stuff going through my head today. I've been in a CISCO network class today.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:05 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,036
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

27 hours left till my 21st!
Closed Thread