forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

San Francisco Police Shoot And Kill A Reportedly Unarmed Man

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 37,049
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Default Murdoch gets pie...

News International mogul Rupert Murdoch and his son, James Murdoch, are facing some tough questions from the Commons culture committee in the UK parliament about their company?s role in the massive phone-hacking scandal.

UPDATE: Rebekah Brooks has yet to be questioned, but today?s hearing took a turn towards the bizarre when a man attacked Rupert Murdoch with a plate filled with shaving foam. Murdoch?s wife, Wendi, came to her husband?s defense, wailing on the assailant with an open hand.

Quoted from:

Code:

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 07-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 673,158
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Should have been a plate of fucking napalm. Cunt.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Foetus

Default I GAVE BIRTH TO TWO-HEADED SNAKE

I GAVE BIRTH TO TWO-HEADED SNAKE

Deep dark secrets of evil powers in the satanic realm have been exposed by a former devil worshipper Patience Tsabedze saved from clutches of hell by well known demon-busting Pastor Muzi Manana.
The 27 year-old Patience was saved two months ago after serving the devil for more than seven years and is not the first person in Swaziland to testify about encounters with the powers of darkness.
On the day she was saved, her husband [who is a police officer, but did not want to be named] Pastor Manana of the Church of God and other policemen watched in horror as Patience vomited gallons of blood, two types of snakes, three live starfish and 20 ordinary fish, a dead rat, over 700 worms and other gory items.
Her ears also excreted millipedes (emashongololo) and days later, she ?gave birth? to a two headed snake after experiencing hours of what she described as labour pains.
The traumatised husband who was in the company of Pastor Manana recalls the scene of Patience?s? deliverance vividly and describes it as being reminiscent of a horror movie that never seemed to end.
Both Patience and her police officer husband praised the Lord for her deliverance and thanked Pastor Manana ?for allowing God to use him to save her?.
Patience still does not believe that so many animals were implanted in her body and operated in the seven years that she worked for the devil.
In an interview, the husband still traumatised by the candid confessions, admitted that he was blissfully unaware that his wife of four years was a devil worshipper.
?I never suspected, not even once, that my wife was a devil worshipper, until two months ago when she was prayed for and saved,? he said in an interview in one of the police camps where the couple lives with their two toddlers.
Despite the military training he received at the police college, Patience?s husband said nothing could have prepared him for the horrific scene he witnessed on the day of his wife?s deliverance.
Patience claims to have held a very high rank in hell, and that when she was saved, demons were not amused with her newfound life in the Lord.
After she was saved, she claims to have received all kinds of threats from the devil and many pleas to return to the dirty of life of demons, in exchange for riches and a luxurious life.
?The devil promised to give me a brand new shiny car and money if I went back to him, but I am not going there ever again,? she vowed, adding ?my family and I suffered too much in the hands of satan?.
Patience acknowledged that it may be hard for some people to actually believe that devil worshippers exist, but warned all people, especially parents to be careful of what their children get up to.
She advised parents to monitor their children, especially those using computers for social networking as they are the most prone to falling trap to evil spirits.
Giving a glimpse of what her task in hell was, she said her main role was to take care of Pastors. ?My main role was to iron Pastor?s suits and handkerchiefs they use to wipe sweat during sermons,? she said.
She was referring to well-known men of the cloth in Swaziland who on the surface are known as true Christians, but in real life serve the devil.
The other task was to cause trouble for her husband, as Satan accused him of having ill-treated another devil worshipper whose real name is Kholekile whilst he was on duty.
?The snake hated my husband so much that he wanted him killed at some stage,? said Patience. Both Patience and husband are now born again Christians and enjoy their new found faith.
She advised Christians to worship Christ in truth, fast, pray and read the Bible and live according to what it says to avoid being affected by demons.

?Pastor? hires hit men to kill Patience
A certain well known Pastor from one of the charismatic churches reportedly hired hit men from South Africa to kill Patience Tsabedze, a former devil worshipper.
The hitmen surfaced in June, and as a result, Patience and her police officer husband were forced to move from their rented flat at Ezulwini where they lived before, to a police camp because of safety reasons.
The pastor was apparently irked by the confessions made by Patience and also feared that he might be exposed.
?The pastor called me several times and begged me not to expose him in newspapers. At some stage he sent a church member who promised to build me a mansion and buy me a nice car on condition that I did not mention that the Pastor was from hell,? she said. The hitmen arrived at Ezulwini but could not locate both Patience and her husband.

Evil T-shirts, rings and underwears confisticated
Two T-shirts, rings and a strange looking panty that were used by Patience in the under world were confisticated by Pastor Manana. Pastor Manana did not say when he would destroy the items.
The strange underwear operates electronically and has visible seven lights. Some of the items she received as a gift could not be confisticated by the Pastor. Patience warned that some of the most liked clothing labels are manufactured in hell.

Shop owners, Beware!
One of the issues that emerged during an interview with Patience was that many items found in shops nowadays are manufactured in hell. Patience is not the first former devil worshipper to highlight the presence of factories under the sea where real people and experts from real life labour to produce many things.
Patience alleged that some of the manufactured items contain codes one of which is known as code 9.
?When an item contains code 9 and is displayed in a shop, it is easy for a devil worshipper to lift it from a shop without paying for it, and no one, not even the fiercest security guard would ever notice that?.

Code:

Old 07-20-2011, 02:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,251
Nunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular aura

Study: Little Penis Countries Have Stronger Economies

In a study published today, the University of Helsinki?s Tatu Westling points out a surprising strong correlation between a country?s GDP growth rate and average penile length. As the chart above shows, countries that averaged smaller penis sizes grew at a faster rate than their larger counterparts between 1960 and 1985. Every centimeter increase in penis size accounted for a 5 to 7 percent reduction in economic growth. The study also showed that overall GDP was at its highest in countries with average-sized penises with GDP falling at the extremes of penis length. As Westling explains in his paper, previous studies ?concentrate on economic, social and political factors, these and many related treatments largely abstain from biological and/or sexual considerations. The aim of this paper is to fi ll this scholarly gap with the male organ.? Interesting choice of words (the study is full of them, as you?ll see below), but why should this particular, um, unit have any explanatory power? Penis size and economic growth might be related through some intermediary variable like gender equality, political stability, or population growth, Westling writes, but he seems to prefer an admittedly more Freudian explanation that goes like this: Penile length and income are both factors that contribute to an individual?s level of self-esteem, and if a person has more of the former, he?ll need less of the latter. Or, to put it in layman?s terms, some fast-growing countries may be compensating for something.
Code:

Old 07-20-2011, 02:48 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,868
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

He had gsr all over his hands and they found the gun in someone's apartment.

Code:

Code:

Old 07-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Foetus

Code:

i figured somebody took the gun. that many people, walking through your crime scene, somebody was going to grab it.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:02 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,282,394
Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!
Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!Frothy Afterbirth is the most amazing mother fucker around!

How Two LulzSec Hackers Slipped Up
Adam Martin Jul 20, 2011

It was pretty astounding to hear that the feds had arrested 16 people yesterday in connection with Anonymous and LulzSec hacking attacks. Of them, 14 were indicted for participating in distributed denial of service attacks as part of Anonymous's Operation Payback, which took down the Mastercard and Paypal sites because they stopped processing donations to Wikileaks. But two of the hackers arrested yesterday had very different charges, well beyond linking their computers to a botnet in a mass DDoS attack. Both allegedly infiltrated secure organizations and leaked data in ways that now seem like they almost wanted to get caught.

One man, 21-year-old AT&T customer support contractor named Lance Moore, allegedly used his company-issued VPN login and password to go into the AT&T system and gather data that he then leaked as part of LulzSec's June 25 "50 Days of Lulz" release. The other, 21-year-old University of Central Florida computer student Scott Matthew Arciszewski, allegedly hacked into the FBI contractor Infragard in Tampa and uploaded files from there, which he then tweeted directly to the FBI's own Twitter account. Court documents outline how both suspects used arguably poor judgment when allegedly breaching their respective targets.
Not Too Deep Inside AT&T:

Moore started working for a company called Convergys in its Las Cruces, New Mexico office on Aug. 23, 2010, according to the complaint prepared by FBI Special Agent Jeffrey D. Calandra. In order to do his job as a customer service representative for AT&T Mobile, he was issued a login for the company's virtual private network. According to the complaint, the AT&T security team discovered a large cache of company data -- including "thousands of spreadsheets, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, image files, PDF files, applications and other files, largely concerning AT&T's plans related to its 4G data network and LTE (Long Term Evolution) mobile broadband network, among other topics -- posted publicly on the file sharing site Fileape.com on April 16, 2011. The company valued the information at more than $5,000. The complaint goes on to describe how AT&T's own investigators caught, and fired, Moore.

AT&T investigators also found Moore had done a bunch of searches for file sharing and Fileape from his work computer. He was fired on May 19 but the damage was done. When LulzSec published its 50 Days of Lulz release on June 25, which contained the information Moore had allegedly leaked, the FBI started its investigation with the help of the company, which was likely happy to help nail Moore. Moor now faces data theft charges.
'Anonymous' in Name Only:

Arciszewski allegedly used his UFC dorm room's Internet connection to hack into FBI contractor Infragard on June 21, then broadcast the files he uploaded and instructions on how to breach the security. The breach was done in the name of LulzSec's Anti-Security movement, but not as part of an "official" LulzSec release. He allegedly posted the files on the website kobrascorner.com, which was registered under the name Voodookobra. FBI Special Agent Adam R. Malone wrote in his criminal complaint that he searched for Voodookobra on Google and found a Wikipedia entry from 2009 that named Arciszewski as its owner. UFC also helped Malone with his investigation by confirming the IP address that breached Infragard was the same one assigned to Arciszewski's dorm room. Malone found a post Arciszerski had allegedly made to hackforums.net under an account on which he used his own photo as an avatar, and he also found Arciszerski's Facebook page. But the kicker is that after Arciszerski breached and uploaded the files, he tweeted the news to both LulzSec and the FBI itself, the affidavit says:

The account @voodooKobra is still active. This is the most recent tweet, from yesterday:

I have had a very bad day. I am stressed to the max.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet ReplyvoodooKobra
voodooKobra

In his chatroom comments to The Atlantic Wire yesterday, LulzSec frontman Topiary suggested those who were arrested were "volunteer/supporter DDoS Anons who accidentally (or just foolishly) used LOIC from their home IPs." He said newer or less serious members of the group were frequently lax about security out of recklessness, laziness, or "nessnessness." These accounts seem like examples of all three.

Code:

What a fucking dumb ass. Hacking from his own IP, using his work computer, and loading files to his own site that can be publicly found. Leet he's not by how he got caught.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-21-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,932,569
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Arab sheikh carves his name in the sand so BIG it can be seen from SPACE
Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An oil rich Arab sheik is so narcissistic that he wanted his name to be seen from outer space! So to make his dream a reality, Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Ahyan, 63, hired workers to carve his name in gigantic letters on an island he owns in Abu Dhabi, United Emirates.

And here we thought Kanye West, Oprah and Sean Combs were the biggest narcissists on earth.

The word 'HAMAD' measures 1,000 metres high and is a staggering two miles long from the 'H' to the 'D' on the Al Futaisi island.

And rather than allow the writing to be washed away by the ocean, the letters actually form waterways that absorb the encroaching tide. The ruler's name is even visible on Google's map service.

Hamad is also known as the 'Rainbow Sheikh', because he owns 200 cars, including seven Mercedes 500 SELs painted in different colours of the rainbow which he stores in a giant pyramid.

You can see Hamad's name for yourself if you go to http://maps.google.com and type in the words "Al futaysi" then click on earth twice. You don't have to download any plugins. Then zoom in to see his name.

Last edited by The Godfather : 07-21-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:12 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,747
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Darwin Award Nominee

Man Finds Suspicious White Powder in Florida Keys, Decides to Snort It, and Dies

On the list of things not to do when you discover a mysterious package full of white powder, snorting the substance is probably near the top of the list.

Unfortunately for 53-year-old Thomas Swindal, he did not heed that advice and died last week after he thought he'd just found a floating kilo of blow, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

Rest of the story here:
HTML Code:
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2011/08/florida_keys_cocaine_suspicious_brick_white_powder.php