forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,551
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I fix
Old 09-19-2011, 01:28 AM

Credits: 79,200,696
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I figured it was the fantasy locker room visits.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,315
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Not so much. Maybe for Pred.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 09-19-2011, 02:16 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,586
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

So let me get this right, my wife spends 5 days a week out of the house, sometimes until 8:00 or 9:00 at night and yet on the weekend she wants to "get out" of the house cause she is feeling cooped up! Why don't I just sell the fucking house and buy us a fucking motor home! That way we can do both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 AM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Watching To Catch A Pred on MSNBC. I've been watching these since they first aired. Great show but Chris Hansen does the same routine every time. He should switch it up a bit. Maybe even have fun with it sometimes.. like a prank show.
Imagine if when he walks into the room, instead of entering all assertive like "have a seat over there", he should walk out.. in character. For example, wearing a robe and boxers looking disheveled and smoking a cig like, "I guess you're next?". Then sit down and have an awkwardly casual convo about banging that 15 year old in her parents' room. Now that's entertainment!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Consume me.

You know what it looks like when people who are under arrest walk past the news cameras and struggle to hide their faces, right? Well, they're all stupid. All they need to do is hold up two middle fingers very close to their faces and the whole face and head will get blurred out by the censors.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:12 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,756
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

Our local Costco sells it for about $24 a case. Several of the Mexican stores do to.

I like it, but it took me a while to actually get over my experience-based aversion to it. That being:

Went to Mexico on my first honeymoon. Middle of December, went from below zero to 90 in one plane trip, plus the inevitable culture shock, and fatigue etc. so when we got in, we didn't want to bother with finding a place for dinner so we just hit a little mini-market and bought some Doritos and a six pack of Coke in bottles. Went back to the room, drank one, then went to open another and it looked like the seal was broken so I put it aside and had another one. These were the short, stubby glass bottles with a plastic screw off lid and a styrofoam type label so you couldn't see in.

Next morning I emptied the suspect one down the drain and a big, brown, cigar (or turd) shaped object plopped out of the bottle and slowly dissolved down the drain.

I mostly think it was just some sort of plug of solidified caramel coloring or the like. Mostly.

Old 09-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,782
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I hate fucking resource calendars. Why have a calendar for a room that supposedly monitors itself when it does in fact not do that and instead cancels and declines all meeting requests made by the one person who schedules meetings in the site. Fuckin' piece of shit.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-19-2011, 01:26 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,015
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

work is kicking my ass

Old 09-19-2011, 01:48 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That...well that's just fucking genious! I must remember this.
Closed Thread