forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,551
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I read an article about it yesterday, well 3 but they were all the same. They didn't report that about the market research. Anyway I thought it was just classic and a hilarious shame on Asian males until read that they were female condoms. Not so funny anymore but then it got me thinking good things about Asian pussy so there's an upside.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 37,022
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Actually never saw the article, was just making up shit.
Like donkey dick.
I don't get the Asian pussy thing. I love European women, particularly the old eastern block countries. Guess it stems from my heritage (German).
Anywho, just shooting the breeze. Also a bit bored. And horny.
Fuck!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 09-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

cmetz is never around when you need him:
Old 09-18-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,614
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Clarification...apparently Mexican Coke (soda) and Mexican Coke are both great. Ive only had the soda kind and mmmm cane sugar. Thats all. Oh and stop bitching you sound like a woman, and I dont like women. So stop it. Thats all. Really it is.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Credits: 79,200,701
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Code:

Code:

ftfy guys
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Um.. I ranted before but I don't think I bitched about anything.
Code:

I don't remember having this convo
Old 09-18-2011, 06:36 PM

Code:

That's what they all say.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:36 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,586
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

yes but i didn't realize i had put the Strippers name in the pic, or the caption. but i don't really care, hell my wife has seen em' before. the reason she would be upset would be that the pics are on the web.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB

Last edited by Magnusrex : 09-18-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Consume me.

Code:

Hah. That shit is good though [ the soda ]. The only places in NY where I could find them were the bodegas. They're pretty much everywhere around here though.
And for the sake of ranting, you know what I really miss? Red Bull Cola. That shit was the real deal. I was lucky to find some expired ones at a 7-11 in FL last year. I'll never forget my last time buying and enjoying my last cans. Such a bittersweet memory.
The end.

Last edited by Beer : 09-18-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:54 PM

Code:

I'd like to try the soda I had a Pepsi the other day. It was the first soda besides ginger ale I had in over a year. It was freakin delicious.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Closed Thread