forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 08:28 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,613
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks.

10 char
Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,975
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:

Yes, I Agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-15-2008, 08:51 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 44,814
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

Code:

No prob.
Now do me a favor and Randal out the door for me.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:13 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,613
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

meh. I have moles on my head so I'm not balding it and I can't make the top longer. I guess I'll just have to live with your disappointment.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I cannot stand parents who let their kids act like that. We have a 6 yr old. He's been told from early on, we do NOT judge others. If he has a comment about someone or something, he had better make it quietly to us (in case he has an honest question about a potentially sensitive issue) OR wait til we're alone. And if he does say something he shouldn't, we remove him from the situation and he possibly gets in some sort of trouble. Not sure what. That said, he's pretty much allowed to said anything he wants at home to us with some exceptions. No "fuck" or any variation. But, other cuss words aside from calling names or being disrespectful are ok. We did that so he'd feel free to ask us what anything meant. The day he was afraid to say "hell" or "damn" to ask me what it meant, was the day I taught him cuss words and taught him it's ok at home when we have no company. But that's it. Oddly, I'd rather him cuss than call someone stupid or tell someone to shut up.

And it's paid off. I know I am a bit biased but others do tell me he's a very good kid. We only had a little trouble in school with talking with friends. No other major issues. And no problems with upsetting people in public.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:54 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,188
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I'm 90% drunk...trying to watch the end of this NBA game...eyes hurtin from 2 solid days in the pool...dreadin work tomorrow...and hating mowing the yard after work tomorrow cause I skipped out and went swimming with the kids today...but what the fuck...it is father's day...HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADS!!! I got the usual #1 dad tee...which I'll have to sport tomorrow....

about a man and his horse
Old 06-16-2008, 12:37 AM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 44,814
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura
Default I like this

Code:

this site is got some killer swag!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,402
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

Its cool except for all the WoW shit
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-16-2008, 07:01 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Judgment has it's place. "Being judgmental" is a political term, not social. Take for examples -
1. Little kid in a black neighborhood sees a white girl with blond hair: "Mommy, her hair is a funny color". This is not judgmental.
2. Mother of the kid: "Oh, that's because she's a dumb blond". That's judgmental.

This one while very controversial shouldn't be considered as judgmental. Let me explain upfront so there's no confusion. Door "greeters" (including ones behind desk who do other work) have as a focus of their job to welcome AND ATTRACT customers. With that in mind take the following for examples.

3. Biker shop who refuses to hire a guy who is clean cut, wears a suit to the interview and looks like a geek. Not judgmental as the geek does not match the business model for attracting customers.
4. Upscale cutting edge marketing company who refuses to hire a morbidly overweight person who doesn't properly bathe nor is able to wear "professional" clothes. NOT Judgmental as the person can not, no matter what OTHER traits/skills they have, fit the job's needs. (This one actually went to federal court back in the 80s as the person lost).

I guess here's my humble opinion. Sometimes people expect to get away with stuff when they shouldn't. When someone else calls them on it, the first person cries "social injustice" or some other crap.

It simply comes down to "My mommy and daddy never taught me that there are limits and places for everything and it's my fault if I've crossed the line".

Too many people don't want to take responsibility for what they do, how they act and look and/or accept accountability for their actions/words.

It's not my responsibility to have to hide what I think. The US gives me freedom of speech. If they don't want me looking at them funny or telling them they look like a dork, they don't have a legal/moral say in if I do or don't. As long as I'm not crossing legal lines, I'm just as much in the right as they are when they dress/act a certain way.

Oh, and it's freedom of SPEECH, not clothing/actions/offensiveness.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yes, and I then have the freedom of speech to tell you to fuck off if your kid is being a rude little jerk to me!

Your point is all very nice and political.... but what about coming from the common decency of minding one's own business, being polite, having some manners? It's not polite to make comments on how others dress or look. That'd be like me saying it's ok for my kid to walk up to someone fat and say "hey you're fat"...and explaining it away with "well, he IS telling the truth and that's his right due to freedom of speech." Technically, yes that's correct. But, it's also rude and hurtful. I prefer having a child who knows when to keep their mouth shut and when to speak up. And by the way, yes my child HAS walked up to someone and told them they are fat. The only reason he got away with it: it was ME and he was only repeating what he's heard me say about myself. Very true but no less rude and hurtful if someone else says it. Even a child's fascination with something about someone can come across as rude if the person in question just wants to be left alone. I know a lot of times I don't mind a kid's questions about why I might be limping, using a cane, using my wheelchair etc. But, if they're pointing and/or staring rudely...I get a little grumpy and wonder why parents just don't teach their kids that people are different. Sometimes I have had a kid ask "why are you____?" and I'm happy to explain, in a very generic way. But not if they're rude about it. I've actually had kids laugh at me. Their right yes. But, not at all polite and it made me wonder about what they've been taught.

There has to be some politeness taught to kids. And part of that is knowing when things they think should be kept quiet for the time being. I am all for my son saying ANYTHING to me provided it's in an appropriate time and place and where he won't hurt others.

And too, what people wear has been granted as being covered under freedom of speech in some courts in the US. Look at battles over dress codes in schools. First Amendment Center this is just one thing I found discussing the topic. In 1969 political expression via clothing was ruled covered under freedom of speech in Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District. South Carolina recently (in the past 2 or 3 years) finally got legalized tattooing. Part of what changed the law: that SC recognized tattooing as a form of symbolic speech. So, how we dress and look ARE part of free speech. Maybe not interpreted narrowly but then again, not much is narrowly interpreted when it comes to our Constitution and its Amendments or we'd not be paying income taxes.

Last edited by Mrs.BlackCrypt : 06-16-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Closed Thread