forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,011
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If it's all no big deal, then why is he banned? And Shasta too? What does he have to do with this?

Edit - (8:04:57 PM) PendragonDSF: and also tell him he is punishing my wife for no damn reason
Old 09-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I wish I had some cigs. I'm thinking about quitting quitting
Old 09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Amy what does that convo prove?

We all already knew that Blonde-Me was fake
Old 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,046
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

basically to prove you didnt tell me shit about her, that was a convo between me and mac where it proves that thats how i found out today, making me at least the 4th person who knew for a fact. thats why pens claim about knowing for sure who you really are on the board is such an uneducated assumption and basically ridiculous. i dont like having words put in my mouth or wild accusations that involve me being thrown around

Old 09-16-2008, 08:15 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,046
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha i can still see it

Old 09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
satan666

Code:

Ok here's the deal....and this will end it.

I did that this morning as a joke. I even banned myself...it was a joke. It was to be a 1 day banning period. If it wasnt a joke why would i post HUGE graphics saying that we had all been banned?

Then they get Pen to post that "That's it we're done" ... implying that they are leaving the forum. So i reply if you can't take a joke stop threatening to leave and just leave.

Pen became the mouthpiece for them and started antagonizing me on behalf of them. See the "eat my ass" post. Pen started posting mutiple times with an autoposter and antagonizing me more with "You don't like the autoposter" comments.
Code:

Pen had to keep pushing things...that's why he got banned.

If anybody else wants to leave then please do so... now is your chance.
Striker you can leave if you want to...
Old 09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
satan666

Code:

Thats the way these things go sometimes. There are a million different forums on the interwebs, i am sure they won't be hard to find.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:23 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

Code:

LOL.Your a trooper,to take one for the team.

I seriously don't understand why ppl open mulitple accounts though,
what an utter waste of time and energy.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Finally got power back at the house today. Went out on Sunday at 3:20p and came back on today at about 4:35p.

Lost $450.00 worth of frozen meats we got on Saturday Not to mention everything in the fridge. Not a generator left in the whole county or surrounding ones.

One has to wonder how power is lost from wind when all the powerlines in the county are under ground.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,011
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I'm not leaving unless you ban me. I was just trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. Pen IMed me some nonsense about you being Thomas and then I decided to get involved.

(8:21:04 PM) PendragonDSF: hang on I will send you masg about the eat my ass...that was OMaplata's way of being funny
(8:21:22 PM) striker6879: ok
(8:21:42 PM) PendragonDSF: "Omaplata" (5:01:43 PM): ill be your proxy if you'd like
"Omaplata" (5:02:03 PM): how about" pen says, "here's a spoon, eat my ass"
PendragonDSF (5:02:17 PM): sounds good to me

(8:21:54 PM) PendragonDSF: witho a smiley that didn't copy
(8:21:57 PM) PendragonDSF: after me
(8:22:14 PM) striker6879: Haha
(8:23:15 PM) PendragonDSF: post that
(8:23:17 PM) PendragonDSF: please
(8:23:44 PM) PendragonDSF: and I posted mutliple times cause he kept deleiting my post
(8:23:54 PM) PendragonDSF: if he would have left it alone I wouldn't have posted it over

This is my 666th post. How about that?

Last edited by Striker : 09-16-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Closed Thread